gkbill
Unknown Immortal

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by gkbill »

Sparky wrote:
19 May 2023, 1:44pm
Ahh, the party of "law & order".

Hello,

What's the difference between unlawful possession of crack cocaine/fentanyl and lawful possession of crack cocaine/fentanyl?

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

gkbill wrote:
19 May 2023, 2:12pm
Sparky wrote:
19 May 2023, 1:44pm
Ahh, the party of "law & order".

Hello,

What's the difference between unlawful possession of crack cocaine/fentanyl and lawful possession of crack cocaine/fentanyl?
Exactly, I don't think there are any legitimate doctors writing prescriptions for either, right?
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Liked one of the comments, "When Jed Clampitt brandished his rifle she didn't run away". :lol:

God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sparky wrote:
23 May 2023, 11:32am
Liked one of the comments, "When Jed Clampitt brandished his rifle she didn't run away". :lol:

It's hard not to see Hawley's yammering about masculinity as compensation. His willowy body hardly evokes the kind of masculinity of the neanderthal base. His body type and demeanour is strikingly similar to an academic here we know who is called Prancer behind his back, partly due to physicality but also haughtiness.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 May 2023, 11:59am
It's hard not to see Hawley's yammering about masculinity as compensation. His willowy body hardly evokes the kind of masculinity of the neanderthal base. His body type and demeanour is strikingly similar to an academic here we know who is called Prancer behind his back, partly due to physicality but also haughtiness.
He's a fuckin' Yalie! Huge dork.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
23 May 2023, 12:26pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
My favorite part of his campaign against Claire McCaskill was how he would refer to her constantly as an elite. She went to U of Missouri and he went to Yale and Princeton. I hate that this man is one of my senators.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

JennyB wrote:
24 May 2023, 10:23am
Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
My favorite part of his campaign against Claire McCaskill was how he would refer to her constantly as an elite. She went to U of Missouri and he went to Yale and Princeton. I hate that this man is one of my senators.
It is the dumbest and most obvious of all of the Republicans fake anti-elite nonsense. They're all fuckin monied ivy shitheads! Not that I expect any different, but for some reason this particular bit of obvious bullshit really drives me up the wall.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Flex wrote:
24 May 2023, 10:41am
JennyB wrote:
Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
It is the dumbest and most obvious of all of the Republicans fake anti-elite nonsense. They're all fuckin monied ivy shitheads! Not that I expect any different, but for some reason this particular bit of obvious bullshit really drives me up the wall.
Same.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
24 May 2023, 11:28am
Flex wrote:
24 May 2023, 10:41am
JennyB wrote:
Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Same.
That the base accepts it is why I unapologetically think of them as a bunch of rubes. Liberal voters have their own blinders, but the amount of absurd bullshit that the right-wing base processes and rationalizes is just fucking sad.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Thanks to the Critic, my main reaction to Yale is to say "boola boola" whenever I hear it.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

18 fucking years. Good fucking riddance.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Mimi wrote:
25 May 2023, 6:29pm
18 fucking years. Good fucking riddance.
Should have gotten the noose.