The Gun Politics Thread

Politics and other such topical creams.
revbob
Unknown Immortal

Re: The Gun Politics Thread

Post by revbob »

Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:http://gawker.com/university-of-houston ... 1760820174
Teachers being scared of their armed students? Altering what they teach to not piss off armed students? No one could have foreseen this possibility!
Awesome learning environment, there.

You liberals crack me up. The solution is clear all teachers /professors/educators need to have guns too. Preferably bigger and more powerful ones than the average student.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
Flex wrote:
Teachers being scared of their armed students? Altering what they teach to not piss off armed students? No one could have foreseen this possibility!

You liberals crack me up. The solution is clear all teachers /professors/educators need to have guns too. Preferably bigger and more powerful ones than the average student.
And what happens when there's a bad teacher? (For example, whenever teachers are renegotiating contracts, they are all bad.) Do you really want students being underarmed against these teachers? Students need to be packing more freedom than teachers.
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Flex wrote:

And what happens when there's a bad teacher? (For example, whenever teachers are renegotiating contracts, they are all bad.) Do you really want students being underarmed against these teachers? Students need to be packing more freedom than teachers.
No the administration should have the ultimate fire power. Because they really do know what's best.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Flex wrote:

No the administration should have the ultimate fire power. Because they really do know what's best.
Those liberals are the ones who hate the Second Amendment!
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Flex wrote:

Honestly, if they just teach everyone how to shoot, the rest of the learnin' isn't necessary.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

Honestly, if they just teach everyone how to shoot, the rest of the learnin' isn't necessary.
"Isn't"? Only a bookworm faggot don't say ain't, faggot.

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: And what happens when there's a bad teacher? (For example, whenever teachers are renegotiating contracts, they are all bad.) Do you really want students being underarmed against these teachers? Students need to be packing more freedom than teachers.
THIS GUN SAYS I SAY WHATEVER I WANNA SAY, YOU DAMN FOREIGN DEVIL.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Freedom fight … outside!

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: Those liberals are the ones who hate the Second Amendment!
Freedom fight … outside!
WELL, LA DEE DAH. LOOK WHO'S AFRAID TO SPACKLE OVER A FEW BULLET HOLES AND MOP UP A LITTLE BLOOD.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Freedom fight … outside!
WELL, LA DEE DAH. LOOK WHO'S AFRAID TO SPACKLE OVER A FEW BULLET HOLES AND MOP UP A LITTLE BLOOD.
Goddammit! FREEEEEEEDOM! *blam*

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Another tragic A&W shooting. :cry:
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

That wouldn't have happened if the mom also had a gun. All it takes to stop a bad toddler with a gun is a good mom with a gun.

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

New Zealnd really is growing up as a country. Four Police Officers shot and a siege situation. What a proud moment.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Lest one think that gun manufacturers wear even a veneer of social responsibility: http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/ ... phone.html