matedog wrote:
22 Feb 2018, 10:48am
God damn this was entertaining:
Accuratized:

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: The Gun Politics Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla »

From guns to climate change, the insurance industry is a key determinant of what gets/doesn't get done. Hurray for the free market! :shifty:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/08/us/sc ... rance.html
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Goddam I had wanted to buy an assault rifle in Michigan but forgot. You know, to have.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
28 Feb 2018, 2:38am
Goddam I had wanted to buy an assault rifle in Michigan but forgot. You know, to have.
Buy? All you had to do is go to an NRA open house and they'd give you a freedom stick.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Feb 2018, 7:28am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Buy? All you had to do is go to an NRA open house and they'd give you a freedom stick.
I wonder if these people who married their gun asked their gun’s father for permission.

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
28 Feb 2018, 6:12pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
I wonder if these people who married their gun asked their gun’s father for permission.

I wonder if they went to a Purity Ball and pledged to keep themselves pure until they could marry their gun?
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

WestwayKid wrote:
28 Feb 2018, 6:46pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:

I wonder if they went to a Purity Ball and pledged to keep themselves pure until they could marry their gun?
Does daily jerking off to Guns & Ammo count as remaining pure?

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:

Gun marriage? What would Rick Santorum think?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Americans in the Pacific Northwest can buy guns at a supermarket? "Hey, hon, on the way home, can you pick up some hot dog buns, Oreos, and a Glock?" Nucking futs.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/kroger-to- ... 1?mod=e2tw

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

The parents of the young girl who got shot at Great Mills high school said in a press conference that she is brain dead and will pull her off life support.

Since the gun used belonged to boy's father, who should have had it locked up, could he be held responsible? Should he?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
23 Mar 2018, 9:00am
The parents of the young girl who got shot at Great Mills high school said in a press conference that she is brain dead and will pull her off life support.

Since the gun used belonged to boy's father, who should have had it locked up, could he be held responsible? Should he?
Well, all gun owners are responsible individuals—listen to them: they're always paragons of responsibility, selflessly protecting family and community—so clearly gun owners would support full prosecution of this super very ultra extreme outlier of an irresponsible member of their tribe.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Mimi wrote:

I hope so and absolutely.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

JennyB wrote:
23 Mar 2018, 12:15pm
Mimi wrote:

I hope so and absolutely.
I'm hoping so, too. At the very least to send a message.

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

https://www.buzzfeed.com/emilydugan/thi ... rwggKGR9Om

I can't wait to sign up for Gunbook...
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble