OJ Finally going away

Post by Noise Inspector »

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/05/oj. ... index.html

At his age he may very well die there.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: OJ Finally going away

Post by Dr. Medulla »

But … who will pick up his torch of finding Nicole's killer?
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

rcs
Unknown Immortal

Post by rcs »

Judge Jackie Glass... stressed that the sentence was not "payback for anything else," apparently referring to Simpson's acquittal 13 years ago in the slayings of his former wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend, Ron Goldman.

bullshit
If you don't hate the Clash, you don't love them enough - Olaf

dpwolf
Long Time Jerk

Post by dpwolf »

What a dumb ass. He should have realized how lucky he was* and remained in his bankruptcy exempt Florida house.

*to get away with murder.
then don't go killing all the bees

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

dpwolf wrote:What a dumb ass. He should have realized how lucky he was* and remained in his bankruptcy exempt Florida house.

*to get away with murder.
As House says, people don't change.
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Jimmy Jazz
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Simpson's conviction came October 3, the 13th anniversary of his controversial acquittal in the killings of Nicole Brown Simpson and Goldman.

omg! spewky! lolz!!11

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Jimmy Jazz wrote:
Simpson's conviction came October 3, the 13th anniversary of his controversial acquittal in the killings of Nicole Brown Simpson and Goldman.

omg! spewky! lolz!!11
Kennedy had a secretary name Linclon, Lincoln was a drunk.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Jimmy Jazz wrote:

omg! spewky! lolz!!11
Kennedy had a secretary name Linclon, Lincoln was a drunk.
Lincoln may have been gay. In which case he had no business pretending he was married in California.

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Wolter wrote: Kennedy had a secretary name Linclon
Correction: "Linclon" is actually the name of the 12-foot-tall Robotic Lincoln that was created to protect Kennedy from KGB assassins after the Bay of Pigs. His mysterious disappearance on November 13th, 1963 (never to be seen again) is one of the numerous glaring holes in the Warren Report.

Kennedy's actual secretary was named Rutherford B. Haze.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Correction: "Linclon" is actually the name of the 12-foot-tall Robotic Lincoln that was created to protect Kennedy from KGB assassins after the Bay of Pigs. His mysterious disappearance on November 13th, 1963 (never to be seen again) is one of the numerous glaring holes in the Warren Report.

And fuckin' Bugliosi addresses none of that stuff.

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:

As far as I've seen, Bugliosi never even acknowledges the SECOND Cuban Missile Crisis. The one we lost.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:

As far as I've seen, Bugliosi never even acknowledges the SECOND Cuban Missile Crisis. The one we lost.
I haven't actually read his JFK book, but apparently that's how he deals with some problems with the Warren Report—he just doesn't acknowledge them. That nobody has been able to shoot a bullet thru two cadavers, shattering bone along the way, and have it emerge in pristine shape? Meh, who cares.