BostonBeaneater wrote:
12 Oct 2018, 9:59pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Oct 2018, 9:56pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
12 Oct 2018, 9:38pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Oct 2018, 6:29pm
New premier of Quebec makes absurd argument to defend bigoted policy: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45842471
Sure.
It reminds me a bit of an assertion by Scalia in a case where Jews buried in a military cemetery shouldn't be bothered by a big fucking cross because it's, apparently, not a religious symbol, it's about honouring all war dead. These people babble on about Christianity being under attack, but when convenient they become the secularists who are such a threat. There's intellectual dishonesty and then there's cheap and lazy politics. See, conservatives, this is what happens when you dumb down your side—you can't even muster a halfway coherent argument.
Didn’t Hitler try to sell us on one symbol?
Yeah, but only fuckfaces were buying.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I travel nowhere without Zabu!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Canadian politics gets innerestin'

Post by Dr. Medulla » 08 Nov 2018, 5:40pm

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/to ... infidelity

Canada has a Profumo-like moment. Former cabinet member, now in Opposition, first resigned as justice critic then was booted from caucus altogether after getting caught sexting multiple women, one of whom tried to blackmail him. It really is remarkable how these morons think that (a) it's acceptable behaviour and (b) they'll get away with it. It demonstrates a lack of competence right then and there.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I travel nowhere without Zabu!