This Week in Religion

Politics and other such topical creams.
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 76422
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by Dr. Medulla » 10 May 2018, 6:53am

Image
Endut! Hoch Hech!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 16696
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by JennyB » 10 May 2018, 10:06am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 May 2018, 6:53am
Image
Whoever that person is needs to trim that disgusting fingernail.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 76422
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by Dr. Medulla » 10 May 2018, 10:26am

JennyB wrote:
10 May 2018, 10:06am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 May 2018, 6:53am
Image
Whoever that person is needs to trim that disgusting fingernail.
I have a serious aversion to non-trimmed fingernails. I'm constantly clipping mine (especially because the nails on my left hand grow like mad).
Endut! Hoch Hech!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 16696
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by JennyB » 10 May 2018, 11:22am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 May 2018, 10:26am
JennyB wrote:
10 May 2018, 10:06am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 May 2018, 6:53am
Image
Whoever that person is needs to trim that disgusting fingernail.
I have a serious aversion to non-trimmed fingernails. I'm constantly clipping mine (especially because the nails on my left hand grow like mad).
Same. And worse, even, is toenails. It's well documented that I hate feet. But long toenails make it even worse. There was a trend a few years back where women were getting french pedicures, which required a long toenail. Skeeved me out to no end.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 76422
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by Dr. Medulla » 10 May 2018, 2:45pm

JennyB wrote:
10 May 2018, 11:22am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 May 2018, 10:26am
JennyB wrote:
10 May 2018, 10:06am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 May 2018, 6:53am
Image
Whoever that person is needs to trim that disgusting fingernail.
I have a serious aversion to non-trimmed fingernails. I'm constantly clipping mine (especially because the nails on my left hand grow like mad).
Same. And worse, even, is toenails. It's well documented that I hate feet. But long toenails make it even worse. There was a trend a few years back where women were getting french pedicures, which required a long toenail. Skeeved me out to no end.
Ugh, long toenails. I'm an ardent proponent of human beings not looking feral.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 8430
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by BostonBeaneater » 10 May 2018, 3:42pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 May 2018, 2:45pm
JennyB wrote:
10 May 2018, 11:22am

Same. And worse, even, is toenails. It's well documented that I hate feet. But long toenails make it even worse. There was a trend a few years back where women were getting french pedicures, which required a long toenail. Skeeved me out to no end.
Ugh, long toenails. I'm an ardent proponent of human beings not looking feral.
Flip flops and sandals worn anywhere but the beach disgust me.

Image
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 76422
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by Dr. Medulla » 10 May 2018, 4:15pm

BostonBeaneater wrote:
10 May 2018, 3:42pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 May 2018, 2:45pm
JennyB wrote:
10 May 2018, 11:22am

Same. And worse, even, is toenails. It's well documented that I hate feet. But long toenails make it even worse. There was a trend a few years back where women were getting french pedicures, which required a long toenail. Skeeved me out to no end.
Ugh, long toenails. I'm an ardent proponent of human beings not looking feral.
Flip flops and sandals worn anywhere but the beach disgust me.

Image
You'd better have immaculate feet to pull that off.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 76422
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by Dr. Medulla » 15 May 2018, 6:54am

Image
Endut! Hoch Hech!

WestwayKid
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1227
Joined: 20 Sep 2017, 8:22am
Location: Mill-e-wah-que

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by WestwayKid » 15 May 2018, 8:09am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 May 2018, 6:54am
Image
I think this brother was also a member of the Marshall Tucker Band circa 1978...

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 50402
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by Wolter » 15 May 2018, 8:53am

WestwayKid wrote:
15 May 2018, 8:09am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 May 2018, 6:54am
Image
I think this brother was also a member of the Marshall Tucker Band circa 1978...
I think I went to college with that guy. He was a theatre techie and really into Jethro Tull.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 50402
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by Wolter » 15 May 2018, 8:54am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 May 2018, 6:53am
Image
Oh man. That’s an embarrassing blast from the past. I was actually only 13 at the time I recorded it.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 8827
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by Inder » 28 May 2018, 8:43pm


BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 8430
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by BostonBeaneater » 29 May 2018, 4:13pm

Image

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 32713
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by tepista » 13 Jun 2018, 8:57pm

Image
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

WestwayKid
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1227
Joined: 20 Sep 2017, 8:22am
Location: Mill-e-wah-que

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by WestwayKid » 14 Jun 2018, 5:46am

BostonBeaneater wrote:
29 May 2018, 4:13pm
This guy is freaking insane (obviously)...

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests