11.422 Babies killed to Gaza today....

Politics and other such topical creams.
Stefano1972
Long Time Jerk

Re: 11.422 Babies killed to Gaza today....

Post by Stefano1972 »

APACHES67 wrote:
02 Jan 2024, 5:31pm
Stefano1972 wrote:
01 Jan 2024, 7:05pm
By now the intentions of the state of Israel are quite clear. Expel the Palestinian population from Gaza with terror and once again occupy territories that do not belong to them.

«The war presents an “opportunity to concentrate on encouraging the migration of the residents of Gaza,” Ben Gvir told reporters and members of his far-right Otzma Yehudit party, calling such a policy “a correct, just, moral and humane solution.”

“We cannot withdraw from any territory we are in in the Gaza Strip. Not only do I not rule out Jewish settlement there, I believe it is also an important thing,” he said.»
https://www.timesofisrael.com/ministers ... -in-strip/
Yeah that's the real aim of Israelian govern....to extend with violence his territory with Gaza Strip
I hope South Africa's complaint to the International Court can help bring some justice.
And I also hope that part of Israeli society opposed to the massacre of Palestinians can make its voice heard.
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/202 ... a9acd80000
Attachments
IMG_8454.jpeg

“Where love rules, there is no will to power, and where power predominates, love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other.”
- Carl Gustav Jung

Stefano1972
Long Time Jerk

Post by Stefano1972 »

If the Israeli authorities really think they are fighting terrorism in this way, I believe they will only achieve the opposite effect.
We should try to save Israel from itself...
Attachments
IMG_8747.jpeg
IMG_8747.jpeg (105.51 KiB) Viewed 1172 times

“Where love rules, there is no will to power, and where power predominates, love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other.”
- Carl Gustav Jung

FarawayTowns
Bang Ice Geezer

Post by FarawayTowns »

It's always been apparent to me that Israel would like Egypt to open the Rafah crossing to allow Palestinian's to enter Sinai.

Stefano1972
Long Time Jerk

Post by Stefano1972 »

Unfortunately, every now and then it happens that we read some pompous ruminations of an erudite nature, written with the solemnity of those who believe they have the absolute truth.
I would like to quote Sophie Scholl, member of the White Rose resistance group to the Nazi dictatorship in Germany.
Criticizing with no uncertain terms the abyss into which international politics had fallen, she wrote these words in a letter to her fiancé: "even though I don't understand much about politics, nor do I have the ambition to understand it, nevertheless I can understand what is right and what is unfair. And I could start screaming about how vulgar men are even in the high places of politics, how they betray their brothers just to gain an advantage. We carry all our rules within us, we just don't try to look for them thoroughly. Perhaps also because they are the most severe."
Even today Sophie and Hans Scholl remain an example of the fact that, even in the darkest hours of History, there are people who fight for Peace and who oppose mass killings, violence and injustice with every possible means.
P.s. Meanwhile in Gaza... https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2024 ... er-12-days

- Carl Gustav Jung

FarawayTowns
Bang Ice Geezer

Post by FarawayTowns »

Stefano1972 wrote:
12 Feb 2024, 5:14pm
Unfortunately, every now and then it happens that we read some pompous ruminations of an erudite nature, written with the solemnity of those who believe they have the absolute truth.
I would like to quote Sophie Scholl, member of the White Rose resistance group to the Nazi dictatorship in Germany.
Criticizing with no uncertain terms the abyss into which international politics had fallen, she wrote these words in a letter to her fiancé: "even though I don't understand much about politics, nor do I have the ambition to understand it, nevertheless I can understand what is right and what is unfair. And I could start screaming about how vulgar men are even in the high places of politics, how they betray their brothers just to gain an advantage. We carry all our rules within us, we just don't try to look for them thoroughly. Perhaps also because they are the most severe."
Even today Sophie and Hans Scholl remain an example of the fact that, even in the darkest hours of History, there are people who fight for Peace and who oppose mass killings, violence and injustice with every possible means.
P.s. Meanwhile in Gaza... https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2024 ... er-12-days
Very humane words.
Sophie Scholl is one of many brave anti Nazis remembered in the German Resistance Memorial Centre in Berlin which I visited last year. .
It's very informative and well worth visiting
https://www.gdw-berlin.de/en/home/

Stefano1972
Long Time Jerk

Post by Stefano1972 »

FarawayTowns wrote:
12 Feb 2024, 7:38pm
Stefano1972 wrote:
12 Feb 2024, 5:14pm
Very humane words.
Sophie Scholl is one of many brave anti Nazis remembered in the German Resistance Memorial Centre in Berlin which I visited last year. .
It's very informative and well worth visiting
https://www.gdw-berlin.de/en/home/
I didn't know about the existence of this museum dedicated to the German resistance to Nazism. Next time I'm in Berlin I'll definitely go and see it. Thank you

- Carl Gustav Jung

Stefano1972
Long Time Jerk

Post by Stefano1972 »

I’m here for other children.
I’m here because I care.
I’m here because children everywhere are suffering and because forty thousand people die each day from hunger.
I’m here because those people are mostly children.
We have got to understand that the poor are all around us and we are ignoring them.
We have got to understand that these deaths are preventable.
We have got to understand that people in third world countries think and care and smile and cry just like us.
We have got to understand that they dream our dreams and we dream theirs.
We have got to understand that they are us. We are them.
My dream is to stop hunger by the year 2000.
My dream is to give the poor a chance.
My dream is to save the 40,000 people who die each day.
My dream can and will come true if we all look into the future and see the light that shines there.
If we ignore hunger, that light will go out.
If we all help and work together, it will grow and burn free with the potential of tomorrow.

Rachel Corrie (April 10, 1979 – March 16, 2003)

- Carl Gustav Jung

Stefano1972
Long Time Jerk

Post by Stefano1972 »

First they avoided scientifically saying
because he had set himself on fire,
then they tried to call him a psychopath
then, they deleted it from the news.
The collective West is a mountain of shit
“I will no longer be complicit in genocide"
Rest in Peace, Aaron Bushnell
FREE PALESTINE
Attachments
IMG_8860.jpeg
IMG_8860.jpeg (25.09 KiB) Viewed 818 times

- Carl Gustav Jung

Stefano1972
Long Time Jerk

Post by Stefano1972 »

Collateral Murder 2.0
The horrible massacre carried out yesterday, February 29, 2024, by the least moral army in the solar system, which killed 104 inhabitants of the Strip and caused 760 injuries among the crowd waiting for humanitarian aid, is on a scale ten times larger than the massacre carried out in Iraq on 12 July 2007 by the US army.
The collective West is a mountain of shit!
FREE PALESTINE

- Carl Gustav Jung

APACHES67
Bang Ice Geezer

Post by APACHES67 »

Israel still you are not satisfied? You want more deaths, more blood, more suffering.... I was wondering if israelian citizens are watching this

Stefano1972
Long Time Jerk

Post by Stefano1972 »

The child symbol of the hunger famine in Gaza has died in Rafah. His name was Yazan Kafarnah. His photo had gone around the world. In the image of him you can see him skeletal in a hospital bed and in a cell phone the image of him smiling is taken, before the siege of Gaza began on October 8th.
Yazan suffered from cerebral palsy and needed specific nutrition, but he did not have the necessary help.
Shame on you, Israel!

- Carl Gustav Jung

Stefano1972
Long Time Jerk

Post by Stefano1972 »

Today, I wish to remember Rachel Corrie (Olympia, 4/10/1979 – Rafah, 3/16/2003), she was a member of the International Solidarity Movement (ISM) killed in Rafah by the least moral army in the solar system, during a demonstration against the Israeli occupation, crushed by an Israeli military bulldozer that passed over her twice.

- Carl Gustav Jung

Stefano1972
Long Time Jerk

Post by Stefano1972 »

Rip Rachel Corrie
Attachments
IMG_5916.jpeg

- Carl Gustav Jung

Stefano1972
Long Time Jerk

Post by Stefano1972 »

The former State Department official denounced the Joe Biden government's unconditional support for Israel, calling this policy horrible. In this sense, she warned that these actions are in direct conflict with American values, "but the leadership doesn't listen."
Continuing the interview, Sheline explained that she was moved by the words of Aaron Bushnell, the US soldier who decided to immolate himself in front of the Israeli embassy in a protest against the war in Gaza.

- Carl Gustav Jung

Stefano1972
Long Time Jerk

Post by Stefano1972 »

Yet another criminal act by the least moral army in the entire solar system. These are the last moments of life of some of the World Central Kitchen members murdered yesterday in Gaza.
Israel continues to cover itself in shame but I don't think it cares much.

- Carl Gustav Jung