JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Re: Julian Assange

Post by JennyB »

Marky Dread wrote:
29 Dec 2023, 10:27am
Stefano1972 wrote:
29 Dec 2023, 5:08am
Sometimes i’m really proud about my country.
https://www.ansa.it/amp/english/news/20 ... 644ca.html
Your country? I was under the impression Naples was a city. Does the whole of Italy agree? If so then maybe you can be proud of your country.

I could never be proud of a country and I'm certain I'll never be proud of mine.
I could also never be proud of a rapist, but here we are (that was not aimed at you, Marky).
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Stefano1972
Long Time Jerk

Post by Stefano1972 »

we know how the mud machine of the so-called democratic West works.
When it is necessary to discredit someone, the most defamatory accusations are thrown at them, supported by a compliant media, to convince public opinion itself.
It wouldn't surprise me if those who accused Assange of rape were paid by some intelligence agency like the CIA or NSA.

“Where love rules, there is no will to power, and where power predominates, love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other.”
- Carl Gustav Jung

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Stefano1972 wrote:
29 Dec 2023, 3:48pm
When it is necessary to discredit someone, the most defamatory accusations are thrown at them, supported by a compliant media, to convince public opinion itself.
It wouldn't surprise me if those who accused Assange of rape were paid by some intelligence agency like the CIA or NSA.
Thing is this doesn't help. Becuase if you dislike others thinking Assange is guilty when none of us know all the facts then all you are doing is speculating. Which is no different.

I have said previously in this thread that I think Assange is most likely guilty. But I have no more proof than you do of his innocence.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Stefano1972
Long Time Jerk

Post by Stefano1972 »

Marky Dread wrote:
29 Dec 2023, 3:53pm
Stefano1972 wrote:
29 Dec 2023, 3:48pm
Thing is this doesn't help. Becuase if you dislike others thinking Assange is guilty when none of us know all the facts then all you are doing is speculating. Which is no different.

I have said previously in this thread that I think Assange is most likely guilty. But I have no more proof than you do of his innocence.
I agree that no one has the truth in their pocket, whether to support a hypothesis or its exact opposite.
This should be explained to those who have already decided Assange is a rapist.
But the way intelligence agencies operate, I think we all know how it works. You just need to open a good history book to realize this.
I believe the list of lies constructed to convince public opinion to accept and take certain steps is already too long.

“Where love rules, there is no will to power, and where power predominates, love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other.”
- Carl Gustav Jung

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Marky Dread wrote:

Donald Trump can't be guilty of any of the huge list he's been accused/convicted of—it must be a conspiracy against him by the Deep State!

OJ couldn't have killed his wife and her friend—it must have been a conspiracy by the LAPD!

Jeffrey Epstein couldn't have killed himself—it must have been a conspiracy by Rich Asshole Pedos, Inc!

When a person defaults to a political thriller conspiracy—with no evidence to support it besides feelz—because they don't like the implication of the conventional explanation, they fail Occam's Razor badly.
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Dec 2023, 5:25pm
Marky Dread wrote:

Donald Trump can't be guilty of any of the huge list he's been accused/convicted of—it must be a conspiracy against him by the Deep State!

OJ couldn't have killed his wife and her friend—it must have been a conspiracy by the LAPD!

Jeffrey Epstein couldn't have killed himself—it must have been a conspiracy by Rich Asshole Pedos, Inc!

When a person defaults to a political thriller conspiracy—with no evidence to support it besides feelz—because they don't like the implication of the conventional explanation, they fail Occam's Razor badly.
Doc you sure know some swell people.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Marky Dread wrote:
29 Dec 2023, 5:42pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

I only get the Rich Asshole Pedos Inc newsletter for the crossword puzzle!
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Dec 2023, 5:44pm
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

Obviously. But can you finish it?

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Marky Dread wrote:
29 Dec 2023, 5:52pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

I always get stumped on the clues involving extradition treaties and consent laws.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Dec 2023, 5:53pm
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

I always get stumped on the clues involving extradition treaties and consent laws.
Yeah many find those tricky to navigate.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Marky Dread wrote:
29 Dec 2023, 5:56pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

You'd have to be a fucking prince to figure your way out!

Stefano1972
Long Time Jerk

Post by Stefano1972 »

If we don't have evidence to confirm or deny the rape allegations against Assange, I think it's really pointless to talk about it.
What we know to be true, however, are Assange's accusations against the US government and the crimes committed by their army in Iraq, Afghanistan...
And that's the topic at hand.
What's the point of throwing it into a fuss like some are doing, I just can't understand what it's useful for. Perhaps to mask one's lack of knowledge on the subject?
In the latter case I remind you, you make a better impression by staying silent.

- Carl Gustav Jung

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Dec 2023, 6:06pm
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

"a male member of a royal family". Sounds about right to me.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Marky Dread wrote:
29 Dec 2023, 6:17pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Dec 2023, 6:06pm
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

"a male member of a royal family". Sounds about right to me.
Bingo.

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

Heston gets it for the record reviews.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/