Those Wacky LaRouchies

Politics and other such topical creams.
Post Reply
Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14581
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Those Wacky LaRouchies

Post by Rat Patrol » 16 Jun 2017, 3:59pm

After years of shouting themselves out of a chance at reaching second base, the LaRouchies have finally found themselves a bae who's into mutual touching.

Image

http://www.universalhub.com/2017/larouc ... full-trump
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71183
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Those Wacky LaRouchies

Post by Dr. Medulla » 16 Jun 2017, 4:13pm

Gloriously and consistently insane. What a life. He deserves a commemorative stamp … with an adhesive tainted with mind-controlling chemicals.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14581
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Those Wacky LaRouchies

Post by Rat Patrol » 16 Jun 2017, 4:18pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
16 Jun 2017, 4:13pm
Gloriously and consistently insane. What a life. He deserves a commemorative stamp … with an adhesive tainted with mind-controlling chemicals.
How many decades was it they were waving misspelled signs about how Russia was always the enemy and Glasnost was a con? That's some magnificent capitulation right there.
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71183
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Those Wacky LaRouchies

Post by Dr. Medulla » 16 Jun 2017, 4:42pm

Rat Patrol wrote:
16 Jun 2017, 4:18pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
16 Jun 2017, 4:13pm
Gloriously and consistently insane. What a life. He deserves a commemorative stamp … with an adhesive tainted with mind-controlling chemicals.
How many decades was it they were waving misspelled signs about how Russia was always the enemy and Glasnost was a con? That's some magnificent capitulation right there.
But the intensity of the insanity remains. It's like really good (or maybe it's bad) improv, able to adapt to changing circumstances without losing that essential spark.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

JoseUnidos
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1052
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 8:52am

Re: Those Wacky LaRouchies

Post by JoseUnidos » 16 Jun 2017, 4:57pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
16 Jun 2017, 4:42pm
Rat Patrol wrote:
16 Jun 2017, 4:18pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
16 Jun 2017, 4:13pm
Gloriously and consistently insane. What a life. He deserves a commemorative stamp … with an adhesive tainted with mind-controlling chemicals.
How many decades was it they were waving misspelled signs about how Russia was always the enemy and Glasnost was a con? That's some magnificent capitulation right there.
But the intensity of the insanity remains. It's like really good (or maybe it's bad) improv, able to adapt to changing circumstances without losing that essential spark.
The public library I used to work at back in the mid-1980s had a donated subscription to Larouche's Executive Intelligence Review that made for some seriously crazy reading. I seem to remember something about the British Royals controlling the world drug trade...

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15393
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Those Wacky LaRouchies

Post by JennyB » 19 Jun 2017, 9:26am

Is Larouche still alive?
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71183
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Those Wacky LaRouchies

Post by Dr. Medulla » 19 Jun 2017, 10:23am

JennyB wrote:
19 Jun 2017, 9:26am
Is Larouche still alive?
He cannot die.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5309
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: Those Wacky LaRouchies

Post by revbob » 19 Jun 2017, 11:24am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Jun 2017, 10:23am
JennyB wrote:
19 Jun 2017, 9:26am
Is Larouche still alive?
He cannot die.
And won't stop with the knock knock jokes.

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14581
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Those Wacky LaRouchies

Post by Rat Patrol » 21 Jun 2017, 1:37am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Jun 2017, 10:23am
JennyB wrote:
19 Jun 2017, 9:26am
Is Larouche still alive?
He cannot die.
He's like his own brand of Scientology for adult children who still chew on the lead paint in their living room walls: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaRouche_movement
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests