McCain suspends campaign

Politics and other such topical creams.
Bankrobber
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Re: McCain suspends campaign

Post by Bankrobber »

Still216 wrote:I might listen to Limbaugh today just to see how he'll spin this one.
I listened to Hannity's radio show and he spun it as McCain is a real leader. Country First. Blah. Blah. Blah. Like a real American hero John McCain is there.
I'm so punk, I don't even take my leather jacket off when it catches fire. Which it does frequently, because of how fucking punk I am.

Still216
Hoy Without The Hoy

Post by Still216 »

Bankrobber wrote: I listened to Hannity's radio show and he spun it as McCain is a real leader. Country First. Blah. Blah. Blah. Like a real American hero John McCain is there.
I flipped on Limbaugh for 20 minutes and he didn't even mention McCain's "withdrawal" once. Kept talking about Obama's teleprompter being angled so he looks off into the horizon instead of at the audience, and used this to lead into his knee-slapping act of calling Obama "the Messiah". I guess anyone who unironically listens to that shit on a daily basis deserves the non-information they get.
Sit on my lap, I'm sober! - cretin
Dylan can never care about anything, not a troublesome woman, not a beleagured workingman, not a fingerless glove or sleeveless jacket, as much as Andrew WK cares about partying. - Silent Majority

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Bankrobber wrote:
Still216 wrote:I might listen to Limbaugh today just to see how he'll spin this one.
I listened to Hannity's radio show and he spun it as McCain is a real leader. Country First. Blah. Blah. Blah. Like a real American hero John McCain is there.
Country first as he hasn't voted since April, has missed all but one energy bill-related vote in the last couple years, waited over a week to commit to this noble act. Again, tho, if the idea that he'll do anything for personal gain hadn't gained traction, this latest stunt may have worked.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft