The Trump observations thread

Politics and other such topical creams.
Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Re: The Trump observations thread

Post by Flex »

The Trumpest move of all would be to sell out his family members to save face in all this.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
01 Dec 2017, 9:11pm
The Trumpest move of all would be to sell out his family members to save face in all this.
Do you think he'd actually do that? Kushner, sure, he ain't blood, but I've always got the impression that family-as-legacy* is really important to him. Like Kennedy important. I really think he'd resign if it were a condition to keep an idiot child out of jail, especially the one he's probably jerked off thinking about.

* Not counting weird-looking daughter and Omen boy.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Flex

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Dec 2017, 9:17pm
Do you think he'd actually do that? Kushner, sure, he ain't blood, but I've always got the impression that family-as-legacy* is really important to him. Like Kennedy important. I really think he'd resign if it were a condition to keep an idiot child out of jail, especially the one he's probably jerked off thinking about.

* Not counting weird-looking daughter and Omen boy.
Eh, it's hard to say. His family is the closest thing this grotesque monstrosity has to a humanizing element in his disgusting life, but if the chips are down I can see the last synapse of human connectivity going dormant in his brain and him turning on his children to save his own image (as he perceives it, anyways).

Pex Lives!

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

Oh, I think Kusher flips on Trump first. Don't forget, Javanka is a marriage of two families of irredeemable horribles. The justest deserts would be when he finds out son-in-law fucked him straight through the ass and the massive coronary begins, the last thought going through his diseased brain before the oxygen bubble reaches it is "Shit...why didn't I think to throw him under first?"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Rat Patrol wrote:
02 Dec 2017, 7:06am
Oh, I think Kusher flips on Trump first. Don't forget, Javanka is a marriage of two families of irredeemable horribles. The justest deserts would be when he finds out son-in-law fucked him straight through the ass and the massive coronary begins, the last thought going through his diseased brain before the oxygen bubble reaches it is "Shit...why didn't I think to throw him under first?"
If Kushner rats him out—and I agree that little weasel has it in him to do it—does it kill the marriage? Who does she choose to side with? Because daddy and her brothers would see it as a loyalty test. God but I hope all those bastards aren't sleeping well and hating that Trump ever decided to run.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
02 Dec 2017, 7:32am
Rat Patrol wrote:
If Kushner rats him out—and I agree that little weasel has it in him to do it—does it kill the marriage? Who does she choose to side with? Because daddy and her brothers would see it as a loyalty test. God but I hope all those bastards aren't sleeping well and hating that Trump ever decided to run.
He sides with money, and what scenario loses him the least money. That's the bottom line in either the Trump or Kushner families. "Love" of...what exactly?...is the answer when you're talking upbringings this fucked up. The only thing Ivanka's got going for her is the tact, self-control, and cunning to present as normal to the outside world. She, and her personal family life, are not normal; it is impossible with the upbringing on all sides of that marriage that it could be in any way/shape/form normal. I actually think she easily has it in her to fuck over any other adult member of her family. Just in this case there's probably several other family members ahead of her with less-restrained ids who'll do it first. Starting with her numbnuts instant-gratification brothers, and then her psychopath husband. If it gets that far down the list before the whole works collapses into a gravitational singularity, I absolutely believe she has the scruples to turn on Daddy as a second-to-last resort. How could she not? She was brought up Trump, and bred a litter of Kushners.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Rat Patrol wrote:
02 Dec 2017, 8:00am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
02 Dec 2017, 7:32am
Rat Patrol wrote:
He sides with money, and what scenario loses him the least money. That's the bottom line in either the Trump or Kushner families. "Love" of...what exactly?...is the answer when you're talking upbringings this fucked up. The only thing Ivanka's got going for her is the tact, self-control, and cunning to present as normal to the outside world. She, and her personal family life, are not normal; it is impossible with the upbringing on all sides of that marriage that it could be in any way/shape/form normal. I actually think she easily has it in her to fuck over any other adult member of her family. Just in this case there's probably several other family members ahead of her with less-restrained ids who'll do it first. Starting with her numbnuts instant-gratification brothers, and then her psychopath husband. If it gets that far down the list before the whole works collapses into a gravitational singularity, I absolutely believe she has the scruples to turn on Daddy as a second-to-last resort. How could she not? She was brought up Trump, and bred a litter of Kushners.
I lean in the direction that they are more like a stereotypical Mafia family. Yes, money and power are high goals, but the family is most important. Is the Trump name just a brand or does it represent a blood bond? The Trumps are sociopaths, no doubt, raised to see the world as prey, but turning against each other (again, just the blood Trumps, not Kushner) would be extraordinary. That's why my take is that Jr.'s status is key. If he's in danger of going to jail, daddy will quit if it can keep his boy out. I do agree with you that Ivanka is the most cold-blooded and on-the-ball member of the clan. Undoubtedly, the boys were raised to always seek daddy's approval, which he withheld, but she was taught that she is the best and isn't plagued by any insecurity. Or conscience. I suppose she'd be the most capable of Fredoing her brothers.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

https://splinternews.com/trump-appears- ... 1820946373

All aspiring lawyers should have to go thru exams with hypothetical clients that undercut their own interests at every turn.

Flex

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
02 Dec 2017, 5:25pm

All aspiring lawyers should have to go thru exams with hypothetical clients that undercut their own interests at every turn.
this is fucking amazing

Pex Lives!

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Flex wrote:
02 Dec 2017, 5:41pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:

this is fucking amazing
PREDICTION: He somehow gets away with this.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

Wolter wrote:
02 Dec 2017, 7:08pm
Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

this is fucking amazing
PREDICTION: He somehow gets away with this.
If by "this" you mean not getting impeached by a Congress that would've never done that under any circumstance, that's irrelevant to him. The only thing he's worried about is that Flynn knows all the fresh sources of Russian mob money being funneled into his businesses and IOU'd to him after he leaves office. Freeze some of those cash streams and he will literally shart himself to death.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

The president told a taping of the "Dr. Oz" show in September 2016 that he enjoys fast food because "at least you know what they are putting in it."
http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... order-took

What the cocksucking Christ was he babbling about? He really does make Reagan seem like fucking Jefferson.

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

this is fucking amazing
Indeed.

The update at the bottom says his lawyer tweeted that. Riiiiiiiight.

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Gawd are we fuct.