The Future of the Democratic Party

Politics and other such topical creams.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: The Future of the Democratic Party

Post by Dr. Medulla » 17 Nov 2017, 7:45pm

CNN asks: Should Democrats turn their backs on Bill Clinton? The answer is clearly yes, duh!
http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/17/politics/ ... index.html

Oh, only about his wiener problem and not, like, obsession with incarceration of black and hispanic people and the abandonment of the working class to the market and continued imperial adventurism. Not to say that his predatory behaviour isn't sufficient—and I don't want to give the impression that it's but a minor faux pas on his part—but his crimes are a lot more vast than just being a sexual predator. Which is more a critique of liberalism than Clinton.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

We have taken steps … to prevent recurrence of corned beef sandwiches in future flights.

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex » 17 Nov 2017, 9:53pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Nov 2017, 7:45pm
CNN asks: Should Democrats turn their backs on Bill Clinton? The answer is clearly yes, duh!
http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/17/politics/ ... index.html

Oh, only about his wiener problem and not, like, obsession with incarceration of black and hispanic people and the abandonment of the working class to the market and continued imperial adventurism. Not to say that his predatory behaviour isn't sufficient—and I don't want to give the impression that it's but a minor faux pas on his part—but his crimes are a lot more vast than just being a sexual predator. Which is more a critique of liberalism than Clinton.
Josh Barro, of all people, made this argument in an article today, I think.
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Inder
corecore vanguard

Post by Inder » 28 Dec 2017, 10:55pm

That the same group of people who were so threatened by Sanders, the mildest of social democrats, are now simply furious at the whole Vanity Fair thing says a lot about The Future of the Democratic Party. Mostly that it is populated by fucking morons.

eumaas
Klezmer Shogun

Post by eumaas » 15 Jan 2018, 5:53pm

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla » 15 Jan 2018, 6:09pm

There's nothing like showing off your ugliness as if it's something to be proud of.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

We have taken steps … to prevent recurrence of corned beef sandwiches in future flights.