Politics and other such topical creams.
JennyB
Clash Cuck

Re: This Is Your Timecube On Photoshop

Post by JennyB » 22 Mar 2016, 9:13am

Wolter wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Wolter wrote:
JennyB wrote:I really wish I had all of that power that these people say Jews have. I can barely get my kid to eat his vegetables.
Seriously. My wife even has the same last name as the biggest theatre in town and she hasn't been cast there. Some conspiracy.
Exactly. My maiden name is the same as a huge publishing house, yet I can't get my Great American Novel published. :shifty:

And Ali's last name is Steppenwolf? :mrgreen:

(Sorry. I'm being very silly)
Har har, har dee har har.

Her last name is Secondcity.
:mrgreen:
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

eumaas
Klezmer Shogun

Post by eumaas » 22 Mar 2016, 9:48am

Wolter wrote:
JennyB wrote:I really wish I had all of that power that these people say Jews have. I can barely get my kid to eat his vegetables.
Seriously. My wife even has the same last name as the biggest theatre in town and she hasn't been cast there. Some conspiracy.
The idea that you could get even a minority of Jews to agree on the same plan for world domination is ridiculous.
"The only thing that really occurs to me that I can say on this is to point out how fascinating it is that the Hassan-i-Sabbah archetype keeps turning up over and over again ... He disappears up into the mountains and is never seen again. Believe me, he'll never be seen again. He'll live forever because of that."

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla » 22 Mar 2016, 10:04am

eumaas wrote:
Wolter wrote:
The idea that you could get even a minority of Jews to agree on the same plan for world domination is ridiculous.
World domination sure, but stabbing Germany in the back in 1918? I can believe that. :shifty:
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen

Post by Wolter » 22 Mar 2016, 1:55pm

eumaas wrote:
Wolter wrote:
"When you have 12 Jews in a room, you have 13 opinions!" says Ali's Uncle-in-law every goddamn seder...
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

JennyB
Clash Cuck

Post by JennyB » 22 Mar 2016, 2:44pm

Wolter wrote:
eumaas wrote:
Wolter wrote:
"When you have 12 Jews in a room, you have 13 opinions!" says Ali's Uncle-in-law every goddamn seder...
Ugh. There's always one.
Got a Rake? Sure!

Don't talk shop.

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista » 22 Mar 2016, 7:12pm

Wolter wrote:
The Hebrewitz-Jewberg Ballroom? I saw Jackie Mason there.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

eumaas
Klezmer Shogun

Post by eumaas » 11 Apr 2016, 5:47pm

"The only thing that really occurs to me that I can say on this is to point out how fascinating it is that the Hassan-i-Sabbah archetype keeps turning up over and over again ... He disappears up into the mountains and is never seen again. Believe me, he'll never be seen again. He'll live forever because of that."

JennyB
Clash Cuck

Post by JennyB » 11 Apr 2016, 6:25pm

eumaas wrote:
Ha!
Got a Rake? Sure!

Don't talk shop.