These girls are heroes

Politics and other such topical creams.
Post Reply
BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6854
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

These girls are heroes

Post by BostonBeaneater » 30 Jul 2015, 5:13pm

The Chechen girls are under investigation for fraud after they allegedly scammed ISIS members into giving them money on the pretense that they would use it to travel from their homeland to Syria. The ladies got away with $3,300 before being discovered, according to RT News.

http://nypost.com/2015/07/30/girls-catf ... vel-money/
Image

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5289
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: These girls are heroes

Post by revbob » 30 Jul 2015, 9:16pm

BostonBeaneater wrote:The Chechen girls are under investigation for fraud after they allegedly scammed ISIS members into giving them money on the pretense that they would use it to travel from their homeland to Syria. The ladies got away with $3,300 before being discovered, according to RT News.

http://nypost.com/2015/07/30/girls-catf ... vel-money/
Really who is investigating and why? Did ISIS file a complaint?

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25006
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: These girls are heroes

Post by Flex » 30 Jul 2015, 11:49pm

lol poor isis boo hoo.

good for those girls, I hope they get away with it
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 31900
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: These girls are heroes

Post by tepista » 31 Jul 2015, 4:04pm

revbob wrote: Really who is investigating and why? Did ISIS file a complaint?
Image

"Let me speak with a supervisor. Yes, I'll hold."
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71105
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: These girls are heroes

Post by Dr. Medulla » 31 Jul 2015, 5:10pm

tepista wrote:
revbob wrote: Really who is investigating and why? Did ISIS file a complaint?
Image

"Let me speak with a supervisor. Yes, I'll hold."
:lol:
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

IkarisOne
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 2841
Joined: 24 Aug 2008, 10:09pm

Re: These girls are heroes

Post by IkarisOne » 13 Aug 2015, 11:32am

These girls are my heroes #stoptheyazidigenocide

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... -isis.html

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6854
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: These girls are heroes

Post by BostonBeaneater » 13 Aug 2015, 12:27pm

IkarisOne wrote:These girls are my heroes #stoptheyazidigenocide

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... -isis.html
Those are some tough ass broads. Godspeed to them.
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest