The Future of the Republican Party

Politics and other such topical creams.
Sparky
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 2427
Joined: 01 Dec 2020, 5:31pm
Location: Left Of The Dial

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Sparky »

revbob wrote:
20 May 2022, 1:36pm
Sparky wrote:
20 May 2022, 11:41am
They burn too quicly.
Yeah, that and I don't think they've completed enough studies on the emissions yet.
"How can the Replacements be the best band of the 80's when I've never even heard of them?" - Jon Bon Jovi - Musician Magazine 1989

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 102287
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: An Ice Floe in Uncharted Waters

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sparky wrote:
20 May 2022, 1:48pm
revbob wrote:
20 May 2022, 1:36pm
Sparky wrote:
20 May 2022, 11:41am
They burn too quicly.
Yeah, that and I don't think they've completed enough studies on the emissions yet.
I think the speed of burning depends on whether a soul has fully entered the fetus or not. I leave that question to a scientist like Pat Robertson or Franklin Graham.
"I wanted Carl Yastrzemski with the big sideburns." - Abraham Lincoln's alleged final words

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 19649
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 May 2022, 2:32pm
Sparky wrote:
20 May 2022, 1:48pm
revbob wrote:
20 May 2022, 1:36pm
Sparky wrote:
20 May 2022, 11:41am
They burn too quicly.
Yeah, that and I don't think they've completed enough studies on the emissions yet.
I think the speed of burning depends on whether a soul has fully entered the fetus or not. I leave that question to a scientist like Pat Robertson or Franklin Graham.
The bones are often salvageable though and can be sold to local witches to grind into flour for bread and such.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 102287
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: An Ice Floe in Uncharted Waters

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
20 May 2022, 3:37pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 May 2022, 2:32pm
Sparky wrote:
20 May 2022, 1:48pm
revbob wrote:
20 May 2022, 1:36pm
Sparky wrote:
20 May 2022, 11:41am
They burn too quicly.
Yeah, that and I don't think they've completed enough studies on the emissions yet.
I think the speed of burning depends on whether a soul has fully entered the fetus or not. I leave that question to a scientist like Pat Robertson or Franklin Graham.
The bones are often salvageable though and can be sold to local witches to grind into flour for bread and such.
Mainly pizza dough for pizzerias that mask liberal pedo rings. It. All. Links. Up.
"I wanted Carl Yastrzemski with the big sideburns." - Abraham Lincoln's alleged final words

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 19649
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by revbob »


Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 102287
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: An Ice Floe in Uncharted Waters

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Our sole saving grace is that most of us are too apathetic to act on our malignancy.
"I wanted Carl Yastrzemski with the big sideburns." - Abraham Lincoln's alleged final words

Sparky
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 2427
Joined: 01 Dec 2020, 5:31pm
Location: Left Of The Dial

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Sparky »

Yeah, that damn fake meat grown in "peach tree dishes" can't be good for you. :mrgreen:

https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylo ... ia-1711261
"How can the Replacements be the best band of the 80's when I've never even heard of them?" - Jon Bon Jovi - Musician Magazine 1989

Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 7291
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Mimi »

This is probably the best breakdown on the R mentality that I've ever seen.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 102287
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: An Ice Floe in Uncharted Waters

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
08 Jun 2022, 10:21am
This is probably the best breakdown on the R mentality that I've ever seen.
In essence, a conservative is every asshole boss you've ever had.
"I wanted Carl Yastrzemski with the big sideburns." - Abraham Lincoln's alleged final words

Sparky
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 2427
Joined: 01 Dec 2020, 5:31pm
Location: Left Of The Dial

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Sparky »

"How can the Replacements be the best band of the 80's when I've never even heard of them?" - Jon Bon Jovi - Musician Magazine 1989

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 102287
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: An Ice Floe in Uncharted Waters

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Dr. Medulla »

It's like campus Republicans got a quick promotion to the big leagues.
"I wanted Carl Yastrzemski with the big sideburns." - Abraham Lincoln's alleged final words

Sparky
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 2427
Joined: 01 Dec 2020, 5:31pm
Location: Left Of The Dial

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Sparky »

Apparently there were no math questions on her GED test.

https://www.rawstory.com/lauren-boebert-fraud/
"How can the Replacements be the best band of the 80's when I've never even heard of them?" - Jon Bon Jovi - Musician Magazine 1989

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 31872
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Flex »

Sparky wrote:
08 Jun 2022, 5:12pm
Apparently there were no math questions on her GED test.

https://www.rawstory.com/lauren-boebert-fraud/
I've been quite confident this whole time that she'll win re-election (and I still think she probably will - she definitely fits the district she represents here in Colorado), but I do wonder if there's a character assassination attempt on her like they did with Cawthorn. She's not quite as disruptive as he was, but she's not too far off. Redistricting did Cawthorn no favors and the same isn't as true here, but hard to say of her district wouldn't cut bait on Boebert if she really got too mired in scandal.
In the words of Jean-Paul Sartre: "Au revoir, gopher."

Pex Lives!

Sparky
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 2427
Joined: 01 Dec 2020, 5:31pm
Location: Left Of The Dial

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Sparky »

Flex wrote:
08 Jun 2022, 5:49pm
Sparky wrote:
08 Jun 2022, 5:12pm
Apparently there were no math questions on her GED test.

https://www.rawstory.com/lauren-boebert-fraud/
I've been quite confident this whole time that she'll win re-election (and I still think she probably will - she definitely fits the district she represents here in Colorado), but I do wonder if there's a character assassination attempt on her like they did with Cawthorn. She's not quite as disruptive as he was, but she's not too far off. Redistricting did Cawthorn no favors and the same isn't as true here, but hard to say of her district wouldn't cut bait on Boebert if she really got too mired in scandal.
I don't follow her too closely, only the headlines, but from what I've seen, she's not doing anything but block anything and everything if it's from a Democrat, as well as stoking the fires of the "big lie". Surely her constituents deserve better.
"How can the Replacements be the best band of the 80's when I've never even heard of them?" - Jon Bon Jovi - Musician Magazine 1989

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 31872
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Flex »

Sparky wrote:
08 Jun 2022, 8:49pm
Surely her constituents deserve better.
I was running a state Senate campaign that resides largely in her district in 2020. Some of them deserve better, but a lot of them are getting precisely what they wanted.
In the words of Jean-Paul Sartre: "Au revoir, gopher."

Pex Lives!

Post Reply