Thread of Dreams

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
revbob
Unknown Immortal

Re: Thread of Dreams

Post by revbob »

Kory wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 2:12pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 8:39am
Olaf wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 8:08am
Anyone know Doc's tee size? Or mailing address?
Where's the goddamned kill switch on this internet thing?!?! :angry:
If I recall correctly, Obama has it.
Al Gore still has the blue prints and a test demo model in hos basement

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 2:12pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 8:39am
Olaf wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 8:08am
Anyone know Doc's tee size? Or mailing address?
Where's the goddamned kill switch on this internet thing?!?! :angry:
If I recall correctly, Obama has it.
Now *I* need Trump to win. Thanks a lot, you people.
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JoseUnidos
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by JoseUnidos »

Last night I had a dream that I was the bass player in a band. We were in a crowded basement studio recording ska versions of Smiths songs. Our lead singer was the actor Jimmy Smits. The name of our band was The Smits.
In space no one can hear you clash!
https://www.rmillerthings.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JoseUnidos wrote:
18 Apr 2024, 10:07am
Last night I had a dream that I was the bass player in a band. We were in a crowded basement studio recording ska versions of Smiths songs. Our lead singer was the actor Jimmy Smits. The name of our band was The Smits.
You had to have played "Unlalawvable."
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

I should note a very disjointed dream from last night. It was a mishmosh of scenes that didn't fit together. The parts that I still recall involve the Boss and I buying a retirement home—more like a small estate—in France because it was absurdly cheap. And then we found something even better in Spain but there was something holding up us selling the French place. It involved the creating of a crushed gravel walkway from the front door to the gate. I walked beside a steamroller that was going glacially slow. I also spent time in an old 1980s minivan with my sister and brother-in-law. She was driving and I was shotgun. I couldn't get the door to close but she started driving anyway and got angrier and angrier at my incompetence because no matter what I did, the door seemed to get looser until it broke free altogether. The van slowly came to a stop, going over some very wide speed bumps and finally against a big magnolia tree. I got out and looked under the van but saw instead the tree, which had no root system apart from just one tendril. All those scenes kept playing in various orders.

JoseUnidos
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by JoseUnidos »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Apr 2024, 12:37pm
I should note a very disjointed dream from last night. It was a mishmosh of scenes that didn't fit together. The parts that I still recall involve the Boss and I buying a retirement home—more like a small estate—in France because it was absurdly cheap. And then we found something even better in Spain but there was something holding up us selling the French place. It involved the creating of a crushed gravel walkway from the front door to the gate. I walked beside a steamroller that was going glacially slow. I also spent time in an old 1980s minivan with my sister and brother-in-law. She was driving and I was shotgun. I couldn't get the door to close but she started driving anyway and got angrier and angrier at my incompetence because no matter what I did, the door seemed to get looser until it broke free altogether. The van slowly came to a stop, going over some very wide speed bumps and finally against a big magnolia tree. I got out and looked under the van but saw instead the tree, which had no root system apart from just one tendril. All those scenes kept playing in various orders.
The second half of your dream reads like an anxiety dream that Mike Love would have.
In space no one can hear you clash!
https://www.rmillerthings.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JoseUnidos wrote:
19 Apr 2024, 5:50pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
The second half of your dream reads like an anxiety dream that Mike Love would have.
Worse than an appearance in Flint, MI, being cancelled?

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
We can all relate

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
19 Apr 2024, 6:42pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
We can all relate
You weren't there, man! Unless you had a welding torch, that door wasn't going to be shut!