Thread of Dreams

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Re: Thread of Dreams

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Jan 2023, 11:55am
JennyB wrote:
04 Jan 2023, 11:11am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 Jan 2023, 9:18pm
Only a partial recollection, but it's fucking bizarre. I've mentioned before a former friend—father of Tristan the bullied/bully—but he stole a car towing a trailer, and he pulled up in front of our house then did a kind of doughnut maneuver that snapped the trailer off, then sped away, returning with more trailers. The main thing that sticks out is the sparks when the trailer hitch snapped off.
Now that would have take the dream into a whole new realm of weirdness.
You mean awesomeness.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
04 Jan 2023, 3:16pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Jan 2023, 11:55am
JennyB wrote:
04 Jan 2023, 11:11am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 Jan 2023, 9:18pm
Only a partial recollection, but it's fucking bizarre. I've mentioned before a former friend—father of Tristan the bullied/bully—but he stole a car towing a trailer, and he pulled up in front of our house then did a kind of doughnut maneuver that snapped the trailer off, then sped away, returning with more trailers. The main thing that sticks out is the sparks when the trailer hitch snapped off.
Now that would have take the dream into a whole new realm of weirdness.
You mean awesomeness.
Awesomeness would be if, like, The Go-Go's burst forth from the trailer snapping off.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Olaf
Unknown Immortal

Post by Olaf »

I'm in a hospital visiting my mother. On the way out I run into a girl who recognizes me, though I don't recognize her. Turns out we'd met at university where apparently she had a crush on me (yeah, obviously a dream). While leaving together, a police car drives past us. In the back, in handcuffs, is a former colleague of mine who's long retired. So I walk the girl to the station, but suddenly can't seem to keep up with her. As she disappears, my former colleague, Paul, comes out of the woods, chased by police. I try to convince him to give up, but he runs into an open field and gets shot.
Who pfaffed the pfaff? Who got pfaffed tonight?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Olaf wrote:
07 Jan 2023, 6:18am
I'm in a hospital visiting my mother. On the way out I run into a girl who recognizes me, though I don't recognize her. Turns out we'd met at university where apparently she had a crush on me (yeah, obviously a dream). While leaving together, a police car drives past us. In the back, in handcuffs, is a former colleague of mine who's long retired. So I walk the girl to the station, but suddenly can't seem to keep up with her. As she disappears, my former colleague, Paul, comes out of the woods, chased by police. I try to convince him to give up, but he runs into an open field and gets shot.
In this case, German whimsey escapes me. Unlike Paul with the police.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Olaf
Unknown Immortal

Post by Olaf »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Jan 2023, 9:28am
Olaf wrote:
I'm just as baffled as you are. I hope there will be a second part that explains this mess.
Who pfaffed the pfaff? Who got pfaffed tonight?

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

Olaf wrote:
My dreams usually end in a cliffhanger. Paul comes out of the woods, chased by the police............ :lol:

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Olaf wrote:
07 Jan 2023, 10:11am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Jan 2023, 9:28am
Olaf wrote:
I'm just as baffled as you are. I hope there will be a second part that explains this mess.
There's gotta be a giant raccoon who speaks German to reveal it all.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

VH woke up mad at me because he had a "nightmare" that I brought home two stray dogs and a cat. Why can't he be a normal person who has nightmares about nuclear war, losing your teeth and not being able to find your high school locker?
Got a Rake? Sure!

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

I dreamt that I got a puppy and was working so damn hard to take care of it. But felt like no one wanted me to have this puppy.

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

Mimi wrote:
13 Jan 2023, 11:20am
I dreamt that I got a puppy and was working so damn hard to take care of it. But felt like no one wanted me to have this puppy.
I want you to have that puppy, meemz.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Silent Majority wrote:
13 Jan 2023, 11:38am
Mimi wrote:
I want you to have that puppy, meemz.
Aw, thanks. :kiss:

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Mimi wrote:
Fuck them! You worked hard for this puppy!
Got a Rake? Sure!

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

JennyB wrote:
13 Jan 2023, 11:58am
Mimi wrote:
Fuck them! You worked hard for this puppy!
I did, dammit! :angry:

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

I am fully committed to getting you a puppy if you want one!

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Jan 2023, 12:11pm
I am fully committed to getting you a puppy if you want one!
That's swell of ya. :kiss: