So, This Happened.

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25936
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: So, This Happened.

Post by Flex » 03 May 2018, 4:12pm

Rat Patrol wrote:
03 May 2018, 4:07pm
So how are the Caymans? As quid pro quoey as ever?
A little heavy on the "extradition treaty with the United States" for my taste, but the mixed drinks are superb.
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 15976
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: So, This Happened.

Post by 101Walterton » 03 May 2018, 4:28pm

Flex wrote:
03 May 2018, 4:04pm
101Walterton wrote:
03 May 2018, 3:05pm
Can’t you re stand?
I assume that means, like, run for election again? I did only serve one term as Mayor, but I had to move out of town so I would have quickly lost the residency requirement for the office. As of yesterday I'd no longer be eligible to serve as Mayor anyways.
Yes that’s what meant.

“I had to move out of town”, so Wild West!

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 50274
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: So, This Happened.

Post by Wolter » 03 May 2018, 5:44pm

101Walterton wrote:
03 May 2018, 4:28pm
Flex wrote:
03 May 2018, 4:04pm
101Walterton wrote:
03 May 2018, 3:05pm
Can’t you re stand?
I assume that means, like, run for election again? I did only serve one term as Mayor, but I had to move out of town so I would have quickly lost the residency requirement for the office. As of yesterday I'd no longer be eligible to serve as Mayor anyways.
Yes that’s what meant.

“I had to move out of town”, so Wild West!
He knows what he did.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 32607
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: So, This Happened.

Post by tepista » 03 May 2018, 10:13pm

You'll always be the mayor of my heart.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 8151
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: So, This Happened.

Post by BostonBeaneater » 03 May 2018, 11:44pm

I’ve been drinking with the former mayor’s son and the current police commissioner tonight. We had fun and the Celtics won. It’s good to be back in my crooked old town.
Image

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 32607
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: So, This Happened.

Post by tepista » 04 May 2018, 12:31am

BostonBeaneater wrote:
03 May 2018, 11:44pm
I’ve been drinking with the former mayor’s son and the current police commissioner tonight. We had fun and the Celtics won. It’s good to be back in my crooked old town.
Sounds like an evening that ends with rolling a dead prostitute in a rug.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 15976
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: So, This Happened.

Post by 101Walterton » 04 May 2018, 1:08am

Wolter wrote:
03 May 2018, 5:44pm
101Walterton wrote:
03 May 2018, 4:28pm
Flex wrote:
03 May 2018, 4:04pm
101Walterton wrote:
03 May 2018, 3:05pm
Can’t you re stand?
I assume that means, like, run for election again? I did only serve one term as Mayor, but I had to move out of town so I would have quickly lost the residency requirement for the office. As of yesterday I'd no longer be eligible to serve as Mayor anyways.
Yes that’s what meant.

“I had to move out of town”, so Wild West!
He knows what he did.
I know what it's like :cool:

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 16566
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: So, This Happened.

Post by JennyB » 04 May 2018, 9:36am

tepista wrote:
03 May 2018, 10:13pm
You'll always be the mayor of my heart.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 8151
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: So, This Happened.

Post by BostonBeaneater » 04 May 2018, 10:52am

tepista wrote:
04 May 2018, 12:31am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
03 May 2018, 11:44pm
I’ve been drinking with the former mayor’s son and the current police commissioner tonight. We had fun and the Celtics won. It’s good to be back in my crooked old town.
Sounds like an evening that ends with rolling a dead prostitute in a rug.

Our commissioner is a very skinny man.

Image
Image

eumaas
User avatar
Klezmer Shogun
Posts: 23243
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 8:10pm
Location: outer space

Re: So, This Happened.

Post by eumaas » 04 May 2018, 10:54am

BostonBeaneater wrote:
04 May 2018, 10:52am
tepista wrote:
04 May 2018, 12:31am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
03 May 2018, 11:44pm
I’ve been drinking with the former mayor’s son and the current police commissioner tonight. We had fun and the Celtics won. It’s good to be back in my crooked old town.
Sounds like an evening that ends with rolling a dead prostitute in a rug.

Our commissioner is a very skinny man.

Image
His wikipedia page reads like he wrote most of it.
I feel that there is a fascistic element, for example, in the Rolling Stones . . .
— Morton Feldman

I've studied the phenomenon of neo-provincialism in self-isolating online communities but this place takes the fucking cake.
— Clashy

Spiff
User avatar
Mostly Nekkid
Posts: 3876
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:23am
Location: In the Spiff Bunker

Re: So, This Happened.

Post by Spiff » 04 May 2018, 11:04am

eumaas wrote:
04 May 2018, 10:54am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
04 May 2018, 10:52am
tepista wrote:
04 May 2018, 12:31am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
03 May 2018, 11:44pm
I’ve been drinking with the former mayor’s son and the current police commissioner tonight. We had fun and the Celtics won. It’s good to be back in my crooked old town.
Sounds like an evening that ends with rolling a dead prostitute in a rug.

Our commissioner is a very skinny man.

Image
His wikipedia page reads like he wrote most of it.
I've heard him talk before on the Tee Vee.

Heard him talk, yes. Understand what he was saying, not one bit.
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

-- There's no fairytale ending with cocaine.

eumaas
User avatar
Klezmer Shogun
Posts: 23243
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 8:10pm
Location: outer space

Re: So, This Happened.

Post by eumaas » 04 May 2018, 11:13am

Spiff wrote:
04 May 2018, 11:04am
eumaas wrote:
04 May 2018, 10:54am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
04 May 2018, 10:52am
tepista wrote:
04 May 2018, 12:31am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
03 May 2018, 11:44pm
I’ve been drinking with the former mayor’s son and the current police commissioner tonight. We had fun and the Celtics won. It’s good to be back in my crooked old town.
Sounds like an evening that ends with rolling a dead prostitute in a rug.

Our commissioner is a very skinny man.

Image
His wikipedia page reads like he wrote most of it.
I've heard him talk before on the Tee Vee.

Heard him talk, yes. Understand what he was saying, not one bit.
I've also seen him on TV...
ca2375310a62cb5ff342d7b169813abd.jpg
ca2375310a62cb5ff342d7b169813abd.jpg (51.75 KiB) Viewed 629 times
I feel that there is a fascistic element, for example, in the Rolling Stones . . .
— Morton Feldman

I've studied the phenomenon of neo-provincialism in self-isolating online communities but this place takes the fucking cake.
— Clashy

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 32607
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: So, This Happened.

Post by tepista » 02 Aug 2018, 11:14pm

Flexo, you should challenge this dude to a cage match

https://www.thewrap.com/wwe-star-kane-e ... tennessee/
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25936
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: So, This Happened.

Post by Flex » 02 Aug 2018, 11:59pm

tepista wrote:
02 Aug 2018, 11:14pm
Flexo, you should challenge this dude to a cage match

https://www.thewrap.com/wwe-star-kane-e ... tennessee/
I'm in.
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 8151
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: So, This Happened.

Post by BostonBeaneater » 03 Aug 2018, 12:04am

Flex wrote:
02 Aug 2018, 11:59pm
tepista wrote:
02 Aug 2018, 11:14pm
Flexo, you should challenge this dude to a cage match

https://www.thewrap.com/wwe-star-kane-e ... tennessee/
I'm in.
You can be mayor of a county?
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 10 guests