NBA

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 31908
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: NBA

Post by tepista » 14 Apr 2016, 12:29pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
tepista wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
tepista wrote:
eumaas wrote:
YES. How the fuck everyone can sweep that shit out of their memories is mind boggling.
Kind of makes you wanna throw up, huh?

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/ ... his-career
I live in LA, so the Kobe-Love is inescapable. I've spent many an evening in bars arguing, I'm done. :(
Never stop fighting back. It's much harder to prove that Kobe's defenders aren't assaulting you otherwise.
You're right. "Paul never believed Kobe was guilty. If he did then why did he stop posting about it on facebook after 2013?"
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71165
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: NBA

Post by Dr. Medulla » 14 Apr 2016, 12:43pm

BostonBeaneater wrote:Also, Phil Jackson reminds me of the scum who went to Hampshire College for Commies and Agitators.
Image
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6855
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: NBA

Post by BostonBeaneater » 14 Apr 2016, 1:32pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:Also, Phil Jackson reminds me of the scum who went to Hampshire College for Commies and Agitators.
Image
He's in it for the skirts.
Image

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 14827
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: NBA

Post by 101Walterton » 17 May 2016, 4:16pm

Steve you cheeky monkey!!

daredevil
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4539
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:35pm
Contact:

Re: NBA

Post by daredevil » 21 Jun 2016, 7:43pm


daredevil
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4539
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:35pm
Contact:

Re: NBA

Post by daredevil » 05 Jul 2016, 5:01pm

The future of the NBA is one super team in the East and one in the West. The rest of the teams might as well be the Washington Generals.

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5302
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: NBA

Post by revbob » 05 Jul 2016, 5:18pm

daredevil wrote:The future of the NBA is one super team in the East and one in the West. The rest of the teams might as well be the Washington Generals.
I understand KDs interest in playing for a championship team but this will make Golden State just ridiculous, cancel the regular season for sure and just start with the playoffs next season.

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25034
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: NBA

Post by Flex » 05 Jul 2016, 5:20pm

revbob wrote:I understand KDs interest in playing for a championship team but this will make Golden State just ridiculous, cancel the regular season for sure and just start with the playoffs next season.
As somebody whose tolerance for NBA games peters out at around a dozen per season, I'd support this reform.
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5302
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: NBA

Post by revbob » 05 Jul 2016, 5:50pm

Flex wrote:
revbob wrote:I understand KDs interest in playing for a championship team but this will make Golden State just ridiculous, cancel the regular season for sure and just start with the playoffs next season.
As somebody whose tolerance for NBA games peters out at around a dozen per season, I'd support this reform.
Yeah I never watch regular season games anyway.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 14827
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: NBA

Post by 101Walterton » 05 Jul 2016, 9:54pm

Bought 25.25W an OKC Kevin Durant shirt for his birthday on 1 July :(

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5302
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: NBA

Post by revbob » 06 Jul 2016, 6:08pm

101Walterton wrote:Bought 25.25W an OKC Kevin Durant shirt for his birthday on 1 July :(
Collector's item.

25.25 can continue to keep it real unlike KD who sold out.

daredevil
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4539
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:35pm
Contact:

Re: NBA

Post by daredevil » 20 Oct 2016, 10:14pm

Thread Drift:
Geez.... what a game. Congrats to:
Image

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5302
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: NBA

Post by revbob » 18 Feb 2017, 3:55pm


BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6855
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: NBA

Post by BostonBeaneater » 18 Apr 2017, 5:14pm

Image

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6855
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: NBA

Post by BostonBeaneater » 22 May 2017, 12:04am

Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests