NBA

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5295
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: NBA

Post by revbob » 16 Feb 2016, 6:34pm

BostonBeaneater wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:The missuz is in Toronto this week and was irritated at the expense of her hotel. Turns out she's in the same hotel as players for the NBA All-Star game. She said that riding in the elevator was being eye level with elbows.
I was at DCA airport on Friday and there was what looked to be an NBA player who people were making a fuss over. He was really tall, bald with a beard and a gorgeous, smoking hot blonde who he wouldn't normally have a chance in hell of being with.

I'm pretty sure it was this guy Marcin Gorat.
Image
Yeah that looks about right.

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6854
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: NBA

Post by BostonBeaneater » 16 Feb 2016, 6:40pm

revbob wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:The missuz is in Toronto this week and was irritated at the expense of her hotel. Turns out she's in the same hotel as players for the NBA All-Star game. She said that riding in the elevator was being eye level with elbows.
I was at DCA airport on Friday and there was what looked to be an NBA player who people were making a fuss over. He was really tall, bald with a beard and a gorgeous, smoking hot blonde who he wouldn't normally have a chance in hell of being with.

I'm pretty sure it was this guy Marcin Gorat.
Image
Yeah that looks about right.
I wish the picture was longer so that we could see the stack of dictionaries she's standing on.
Image

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5295
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: NBA

Post by revbob » 16 Feb 2016, 6:55pm

BostonBeaneater wrote:
revbob wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:The missuz is in Toronto this week and was irritated at the expense of her hotel. Turns out she's in the same hotel as players for the NBA All-Star game. She said that riding in the elevator was being eye level with elbows.
I was at DCA airport on Friday and there was what looked to be an NBA player who people were making a fuss over. He was really tall, bald with a beard and a gorgeous, smoking hot blonde who he wouldn't normally have a chance in hell of being with.

I'm pretty sure it was this guy Marcin Gorat.
Image
Yeah that looks about right.
I wish the picture was longer so that we could see the stack of dictionaries she's standing on.
Yeah she's quite a bit shorter than he is.

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6854
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: NBA

Post by BostonBeaneater » 24 Feb 2016, 12:24am

Image

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6854
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: NBA

Post by BostonBeaneater » 05 Apr 2016, 12:20pm

Image

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6854
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: NBA

Post by BostonBeaneater » 13 Apr 2016, 10:36pm

Kobe can eat the corn out of my pooper.
Image

eumaas
User avatar
Klezmer Shogun
Posts: 22600
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 8:10pm
Location: Carrboro/Alamut

Re: NBA

Post by eumaas » 13 Apr 2016, 10:54pm

Didn't that dude rape somebody?
"The only thing that really occurs to me that I can say on this is to point out how fascinating it is that the Hassan-i-Sabbah archetype keeps turning up over and over again ... He disappears up into the mountains and is never seen again. Believe me, he'll never be seen again. He'll live forever because of that."

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6854
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: NBA

Post by BostonBeaneater » 13 Apr 2016, 11:26pm

eumaas wrote:Didn't that dude rape somebody?
He settled out of court. He's an obvious scumbag. I think he did.
Image

eumaas
User avatar
Klezmer Shogun
Posts: 22600
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 8:10pm
Location: Carrboro/Alamut

Re: NBA

Post by eumaas » 14 Apr 2016, 10:26am

"The only thing that really occurs to me that I can say on this is to point out how fascinating it is that the Hassan-i-Sabbah archetype keeps turning up over and over again ... He disappears up into the mountains and is never seen again. Believe me, he'll never be seen again. He'll live forever because of that."

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 19925
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: NBA

Post by matedog » 14 Apr 2016, 11:45am

eumaas wrote:Didn't that dude rape somebody?
Good article I read this morning
http://thinkprogress.org/sports/2016/04 ... se-legacy/
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 31907
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: NBA

Post by tepista » 14 Apr 2016, 11:55am

eumaas wrote:
YES. How the fuck everyone can sweep that shit out of their memories is mind boggling.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6854
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: NBA

Post by BostonBeaneater » 14 Apr 2016, 12:09pm

tepista wrote:
eumaas wrote:
YES. How the fuck everyone can sweep that shit out of their memories is mind boggling.
Kind of makes you wanna throw up, huh?

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/ ... his-career
Image

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 31907
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: NBA

Post by tepista » 14 Apr 2016, 12:21pm

BostonBeaneater wrote:
tepista wrote:
eumaas wrote:
YES. How the fuck everyone can sweep that shit out of their memories is mind boggling.
Kind of makes you wanna throw up, huh?

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/ ... his-career
I live in LA, so the Kobe-Love is inescapable. I've spent many an evening in bars arguing, I'm done. :(
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71157
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: NBA

Post by Dr. Medulla » 14 Apr 2016, 12:26pm

tepista wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
tepista wrote:
eumaas wrote:
YES. How the fuck everyone can sweep that shit out of their memories is mind boggling.
Kind of makes you wanna throw up, huh?

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/ ... his-career
I live in LA, so the Kobe-Love is inescapable. I've spent many an evening in bars arguing, I'm done. :(
Never stop fighting back. It's much harder to prove that Kobe's defenders aren't assaulting you otherwise.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6854
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: NBA

Post by BostonBeaneater » 14 Apr 2016, 12:29pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
tepista wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
tepista wrote:
eumaas wrote:
YES. How the fuck everyone can sweep that shit out of their memories is mind boggling.
Kind of makes you wanna throw up, huh?

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/ ... his-career
I live in LA, so the Kobe-Love is inescapable. I've spent many an evening in bars arguing, I'm done. :(
Never stop fighting back. It's much harder to prove that Kobe's defenders aren't assaulting you otherwise.
Great point. Also, Phil Jackson reminds me of the scum who went to Hampshire College for Commies and Agitators.
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests