NBA

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Bankrobber
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Re: NBA

Post by Bankrobber »

Whoa! OKC beat the crap of the Grizzlies. So here's hoping they can pull out one more back here on Saturday.
I'm so punk, I don't even take my leather jacket off when it catches fire. Which it does frequently, because of how fucking punk I am.

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Considering most of the games have gone to extra time that was a big win. Good to see Steven Adams get some court time too, 5 blocks today!!

daredevil
Unknown Immortal

Post by daredevil »

OKC vs Memphis has been the best series. With so many OT games a blowout was expected, but is was surprising to see the hometeam losing by 20.

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

daredevil wrote:OKC vs Memphis has been the best series. With so many OT games a blowout was expected, but is was surprising to see the hometeam losing by 20.
And the decider is live on TV Sunday afternoon, perfect.

Bankrobber
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by Bankrobber »

101Walterton wrote:Considering most of the games have gone to extra time that was a big win. Good to see Steven Adams get some court time too, 5 blocks today!!
My mom is quite the fan of Adams. The West is pretty damn close this year. Three series going to seven games this year. I'd say the same about the East (two series going to seven) but they are only so close because most of their teams are mediocre.
I'm so punk, I don't even take my leather jacket off when it catches fire. Which it does frequently, because of how fucking punk I am.

Bankrobber
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by Bankrobber »

OK, here we go...win and to round 2 or nothing until October. OKC! OKC!

Bankrobber
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by Bankrobber »

Alright, getting a bit worried. Thunder down by 10.

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Bankrobber wrote:Alright, getting a bit worried. Thunder down by 10.
A good win in the end. Bring on round 2!!

Bankrobber
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by Bankrobber »

101Walterton wrote:
Yeah, it was great. I didn't know the Grizz was without Randolph until the game started. Thank god players get mad and like to go after Adams.

Golden State and Clippers still battling it out. As a fan that wants to see OKC coast to the finals I want GS to win but the Clippers and OKC would be a hell of a series. It would be made even more dramatic because Blake Griffin is from OKC and played for the University of Oklahoma.

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Bankrobber wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Yeah, it was great. I didn't know the Grizz was without Randolph until the game started. Thank god players get mad and like to go after Adams.
Was a pretty sad punch, if you are going to punch a 7ft Tongan from Rotorua you need to do a lot better than that.

Bankrobber
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by Bankrobber »

101Walterton wrote:
Was a pretty sad punch, if you are going to punch a 7ft Tongan from Rotorua you need to do a lot better than that.
I'd be more mad about it but Adams is a tank. He gets the crap knocked out of him all the time and keeps going like nothing happens.

This late GS-LAC game is pretty good but damn I want GS to pull it out.

Bankrobber
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by Bankrobber »

Alright, so its LA. Probably another epic 7 games series and the Clippers probably won't fold the last two games like Memphis.

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Bankrobber wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
I'd be more mad about it but Adams is a tank. He gets the crap knocked out of him all the time and keeps going like nothing happens.

Exactly he'd take far worse trying to buy a beer in Rotorua on a Friday night.

Bankrobber
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by Bankrobber »

Well that was everything I feared. Maybe OKC was still in the slow Memphis pace. More concerning they fell back into that horrifying style of March, no offensive rebounds and letting the other team shoot threes at will. It was exactly the problem they had with Phoenix, the Mavs, and of course the Clippers in that trough. I hope they pull it together next game.

daredevil
Unknown Immortal

Post by daredevil »

I was surprised how easily the Wizards beat the Pacers. That was the first playoff game of theirs I watched. This team is really talented from the starters to
the bench.