FAO Flex

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 85691
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: FAO Flex

Post by Dr. Medulla » 19 Dec 2019, 10:33am

Flex wrote:
19 Dec 2019, 10:07am
I found it okay enough not to change the channel.
It's officially exertion neutral!
Blossom and Six want fake ID's

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 52809
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: FAO Flex

Post by Wolter » 19 Dec 2019, 10:59am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Dec 2019, 10:33am
Flex wrote:
19 Dec 2019, 10:07am
I found it okay enough not to change the channel.
It's officially exertion neutral!
It’s INXS for me!
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 21508
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: FAO Flex

Post by matedog » 19 Dec 2019, 12:41pm

Sum 41 is a poor man's Green Day. I was going to put them slightly above Blink, but I forgot there are some legit tunes on Blink's 2003 album, so they are probably about even.

Good Charlotte has some embarrassingly bad songs, particularly on their second album (UGGGGH "Girls and Boys") but I'll stand by "Motivation Proclamation" and "Let Me Go" from their debut album.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 10291
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: FAO Flex

Post by revbob » 30 Dec 2019, 3:27pm

CES 2020 will explore how robots will soon feed, soothe and excite us
https://www.cnet.com/news/robots-at-ces ... 4524391860

Its about damn time.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 85691
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: FAO Flex

Post by Dr. Medulla » 02 Jan 2020, 3:35pm

Blossom and Six want fake ID's

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 28513
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: FAO Flex

Post by Flex » 02 Jan 2020, 3:52pm

I've seen this reaction at bosstones shows!
YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE, LENNON, YOU DOUBLE CROSSED MIKE LOVE AND LEFT HIM ALIVE

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 10291
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: FAO Flex

Post by revbob » 02 Jan 2020, 5:55pm

Flex wrote:
02 Jan 2020, 3:52pm
I've seen this reaction at bosstones shows!
It can be pretty common for any band that continues many years after their peak.

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 28513
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: FAO Flex

Post by Flex » 02 Jan 2020, 5:58pm

revbob wrote:
02 Jan 2020, 5:55pm
Flex wrote:
02 Jan 2020, 3:52pm
I've seen this reaction at bosstones shows!
It can be pretty common for any band that continues many years after their peak.
Don't understand how this comment relates to the bosstones
YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE, LENNON, YOU DOUBLE CROSSED MIKE LOVE AND LEFT HIM ALIVE

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 52809
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: FAO Flex

Post by Wolter » 02 Jan 2020, 6:07pm

Flex wrote:
02 Jan 2020, 5:58pm
revbob wrote:
02 Jan 2020, 5:55pm
Flex wrote:
02 Jan 2020, 3:52pm
I've seen this reaction at bosstones shows!
It can be pretty common for any band that continues many years after their peak.
Don't understand how this comment relates to the bosstones
Neither do I, since their last album, Question the Answers, was released in 1994.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 10291
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: FAO Flex

Post by revbob » 02 Jan 2020, 7:05pm

Flex wrote:
02 Jan 2020, 5:58pm
revbob wrote:
02 Jan 2020, 5:55pm
Flex wrote:
02 Jan 2020, 3:52pm
I've seen this reaction at bosstones shows!
It can be pretty common for any band that continues many years after their peak.
Don't understand how this comment relates to the bosstones
Commercial popularity peak.

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 10291
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: FAO Flex

Post by revbob » 02 Jan 2020, 9:18pm

Sorry Flex...
Dave Matthews Band fans should prep for Rock Hall heartbreak
https://www.cleveland.com/entertainment ... utType=amp

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 9754
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: FAO Flex

Post by BostonBeaneater » 04 Jan 2020, 2:17pm

revbob wrote:
02 Jan 2020, 9:18pm
Sorry Flex...
Dave Matthews Band fans should prep for Rock Hall heartbreak
https://www.cleveland.com/entertainment ... utType=amp
What about us Motorhead fans?
Image

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 10291
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: FAO Flex

Post by revbob » 04 Jan 2020, 2:30pm

BostonBeaneater wrote:
04 Jan 2020, 2:17pm
revbob wrote:
02 Jan 2020, 9:18pm
Sorry Flex...
Dave Matthews Band fans should prep for Rock Hall heartbreak
https://www.cleveland.com/entertainment ... utType=amp
What about us Motorhead fans?
We were born to lose.

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 52809
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: FAO Flex

Post by Wolter » 04 Jan 2020, 9:04pm

revbob wrote:
04 Jan 2020, 2:30pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
04 Jan 2020, 2:17pm
revbob wrote:
02 Jan 2020, 9:18pm
Sorry Flex...
Dave Matthews Band fans should prep for Rock Hall heartbreak
https://www.cleveland.com/entertainment ... utType=amp
What about us Motorhead fans?
We were born to lose.
That's the way I like it baby.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 15 guests