FAO Flex

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 9412
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

Re: FAO Flex

Post by Inder » 23 May 2019, 12:05am


Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 28250
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: FAO Flex

Post by Flex » 23 May 2019, 12:13am

Inder wrote:
23 May 2019, 12:05am
This is objectively true and correct.
YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE, LENNON, YOU DOUBLE CROSSED MIKE LOVE AND LEFT HIM ALIVE

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 10888
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: FAO Flex

Post by Kory » 23 May 2019, 12:24pm

Flex wrote:
23 May 2019, 12:13am
Inder wrote:
23 May 2019, 12:05am
This is objectively true and correct.
Birth of the Skank
Inder:
Absolutely. Here's another collection of words:

Table salt (spoon hinge)
Octopus (Ukraine)
St. Petersburg (arms)
Ginger beer (cauliflower)
Pat Sajak (PSak)
Lamp post (self evident)
Florida Timeshare (ditto)
Heraclitus (EMI)
Developers (Developers Developers)
Boogie With Your Children

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 9485
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: FAO Flex

Post by revbob » 24 May 2019, 9:02pm


Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 10888
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: FAO Flex

Post by Kory » 28 May 2019, 12:36pm

revbob wrote:
24 May 2019, 9:02pm
Would you let Flex operate on you?

https://www.roboticstomorrow.com/articl ... acy/13011/
I barely let Flex speak to me.
Inder:
Absolutely. Here's another collection of words:

Table salt (spoon hinge)
Octopus (Ukraine)
St. Petersburg (arms)
Ginger beer (cauliflower)
Pat Sajak (PSak)
Lamp post (self evident)
Florida Timeshare (ditto)
Heraclitus (EMI)
Developers (Developers Developers)
Boogie With Your Children

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 9485
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: FAO Flex

Post by revbob » 30 May 2019, 4:19pm


Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 84119
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: FAO Flex

Post by Dr. Medulla » 18 Jul 2019, 8:29pm

Hey Mr. Flex (if that's your real name), a long long time ago, you engaged in the noble task of compiling all the Sex Pistols studio tracks on three or four discs. Just curious whether you still have that collection and could reup. I wouldn't mind streamlining my Pistols collection.
Poonty, boloques, juffmunch, carpoo, snazellfonks.

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 9485
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: FAO Flex

Post by revbob » 18 Jul 2019, 8:42pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 Jul 2019, 8:29pm
Hey Mr. Flex (if that's your real name), a long long time ago, you engaged in the noble task of compiling all the Sex Pistols studio tracks on three or four discs. Just curious whether you still have that collection and could reup. I wouldn't mind streamlining my Pistols collection.
Did it include "Revolution in the Classroom"?

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 84119
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: FAO Flex

Post by Dr. Medulla » 18 Jul 2019, 9:43pm

revbob wrote:
18 Jul 2019, 8:42pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 Jul 2019, 8:29pm
Hey Mr. Flex (if that's your real name), a long long time ago, you engaged in the noble task of compiling all the Sex Pistols studio tracks on three or four discs. Just curious whether you still have that collection and could reup. I wouldn't mind streamlining my Pistols collection.
Did it include "Revolution in the Classroom"?
My recollection is that it avoided the fake outs.
Poonty, boloques, juffmunch, carpoo, snazellfonks.

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 28250
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: FAO Flex

Post by Flex » 19 Jul 2019, 4:23pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 Jul 2019, 8:29pm
Hey Mr. Flex (if that's your real name), a long long time ago, you engaged in the noble task of compiling all the Sex Pistols studio tracks on three or four discs. Just curious whether you still have that collection and could reup. I wouldn't mind streamlining my Pistols collection.
Yeah, I should have that. My music drive fried the other day so I'm pulling out an older one to try to get back as much as I can. That should certainly be on there, once I get back up and running I'll upload what I have.
YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE, LENNON, YOU DOUBLE CROSSED MIKE LOVE AND LEFT HIM ALIVE

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 84119
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: FAO Flex

Post by Dr. Medulla » 19 Jul 2019, 4:58pm

Flex wrote:
19 Jul 2019, 4:23pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 Jul 2019, 8:29pm
Hey Mr. Flex (if that's your real name), a long long time ago, you engaged in the noble task of compiling all the Sex Pistols studio tracks on three or four discs. Just curious whether you still have that collection and could reup. I wouldn't mind streamlining my Pistols collection.
Yeah, I should have that. My music drive fried the other day so I'm pulling out an older one to try to get back as much as I can. That should certainly be on there, once I get back up and running I'll upload what I have.
Cool. Very much appreciated.
Poonty, boloques, juffmunch, carpoo, snazellfonks.

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 9485
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: FAO Flex

Post by revbob » 31 Jul 2019, 10:57pm


Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 84119
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: FAO Flex

Post by Dr. Medulla » 10 Sep 2019, 6:33am

Image
Poonty, boloques, juffmunch, carpoo, snazellfonks.

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 28250
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: FAO Flex

Post by Flex » 10 Sep 2019, 10:18am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 6:33am
Image
I feel seen
YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE, LENNON, YOU DOUBLE CROSSED MIKE LOVE AND LEFT HIM ALIVE

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests