FAO Flex

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

FAO Flex

Post by Dr. Medulla »

http://mentalfloss.com/article/52014/11 ... t-colorado

(Hard to believe that there is no dedicated FAO Flex thread. Put all your love letters and dead batteries for Flex here.)
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Re: FAO Flex

Post by Wolter »

F.A.O. Flex is the most depressing toy store in the world.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:F.A.O. Flex is the most depressing toy store in the world.
The Craft Beer 'n' Dylan section does tend to overwhelm.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:F.A.O. Flex is the most depressing toy store in the world.
The Craft Beer 'n' Dylan section does tend to overwhelm.
While I'm glad he doesn't carry Mike Love, the shelf after shelf of Al Jardine action figures seems excessive.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

I hate this thread. It's worse than waiting for Kaleb to finish a single fucking song for CtC 2013.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:While I'm glad he doesn't carry Mike Love, the shelf after shelf of Al Jardine action figures seems excessive.
:lol:

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

AL JARDINE IS A SAINT

Also, I knew 4-6 and part of 11 (I've never heard anyone call themselves a "Coloradical" before). Colorado is neat!
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Flex wrote:AL JARDINE IS A GNOME
Fixed that for you.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog wrote:
Flex wrote:AL JARDINE IS A GNOME
Fixed that for you.
It's true, you know.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:Also, I knew 4-6 and part of 11 (I've never heard anyone call themselves a "Coloradical" before). Colorado is neat!
The size of the airport stood out for me. I knew it was huge, but twice that of Manhattan took me aback.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Flex wrote:Also, I knew 4-6 and part of 11 (I've never heard anyone call themselves a "Coloradical" before). Colorado is neat!
The size of the airport stood out for me. I knew it was huge, but twice that of Manhattan took me aback.
When I was growing up in Denver, we didn't need no stinking twice the size of Manhattan airport. We had teeny, old, crash at any moment from the chinook winds Stapelton and we were fine! Stupid millennials.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

But are you curious about #10 now?

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
When I was growing up in Denver, we didn't need no stinking twice the size of Manhattan airport. We had teeny, old, crash at any moment from the chinook winds Stapelton and we were fine! Stupid millennials.
The Denver Airport was the first place I ever saw motion sensor sinks and toilets. God bless the 90's.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
The Denver Airport was the first place I ever saw motion sensor sinks and toilets. God bless the 90's.
I'm willing to sign on to idea that that's about the high point of the decade.

Inder
corecore vanguard

Post by Inder »

Al Jardine is a dude.