Currently watching.

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
101Walterton
The Best

Re: Currently watching.

Post by 101Walterton »

tepista wrote:
24 Jun 2018, 12:09am
101Walterton wrote:
14 Jun 2018, 10:05pm
Has anyone watched The Detectorists?
She is watching the Detectorists, it's so cute
Early days but I like it it has a feel good factor to it.

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

i never heard of it, is it limey stuff?
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Season 3 of the Preacher is tonight...

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

tepista wrote:
24 Jun 2018, 9:36pm
i never heard of it, is it limey stuff?
Very.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

I've been watching this show Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. I normally hate musical numbers, but this show has some smart and funny ones. It can get a little cute at times but I'm finding it quite entertaining and comedically well acted. Apparently, it's consistently the least-watched show on TV, which I definitely don't understand because it's too funny for that.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Kory wrote:
25 Jun 2018, 1:39pm
I've been watching this show Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. I normally hate musical numbers, but this show has some smart and funny ones. It can get a little cute at times but I'm finding it quite entertaining and comedically well acted. Apparently, it's consistently the least-watched show on TV, which I definitely don't understand because it's too funny for that.
It's a GREAT show. I don't know how far you are into it, but later seasons tackle mental illness in a very real way.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

JennyB wrote:
25 Jun 2018, 2:24pm
Kory wrote:
It's a GREAT show. I don't know how far you are into it, but later seasons tackle mental illness in a very real way.
I just started season 2. I can see a little of that already—I'm disappointed that people aren't watching it more.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Any love for Michelle Wolf's show on Netflix? I think it can be hit or miss but she really nails it at times.

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

JennyB wrote:
Kory wrote:
My wife watches it - it looks good when I look up from a book.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Silent Majority wrote:
26 Jun 2018, 2:26am
JennyB wrote:
Kory wrote:
Well, la-dee-dah, Mr. Literacy.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Wolter wrote:
26 Jun 2018, 8:30am
Silent Majority wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Kory wrote:
Last night, I watched an episode of Blackadder that I've seen 80 odd times. Just for the 45 seconds of Rik Mayall swashbuckling at the end. A Netflix binge drama is a lot more challenging than that.

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Silent Majority wrote:
26 Jun 2018, 8:38am
Wolter wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Kory wrote:
Last night, I watched an episode of Blackadder that I've seen 80 odd times. Just for the 45 seconds of Rik Mayall swashbuckling at the end. A Netflix binge drama is a lot more challenging than that.
I’ll be honest: I’m tired of Prestige Television. Give me something episodic that I can forget about the moment it’s over and then get excited for again in reruns.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Wolter wrote:
26 Jun 2018, 8:53am

I’ll be honest: I’m tired of Prestige Television. Give me something episodic that I can forget about the moment it’s over and then get excited for again in reruns.
Oh good, I'm not the only one. I just don't have the time, interest or patience to watch most show. When I do watch these kind of show I tent to get tired of the the plots, the cliff hangers and keeping track of who is who. Where is Benny Hill when you need him.

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Wolter wrote:
26 Jun 2018, 8:53am
Silent Majority wrote:
26 Jun 2018, 8:38am
Wolter wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:
JennyB wrote:

Yeah, I'm not getting paid to watch this stuff. No reason why it should be such toil to make it to the end.

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Slowly this thread turns into an endorsement of The Big Bang Theory … :shifty:
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft