MLB 2012

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

MLB 2012

Post by Rat Patrol »

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
ImageImage
Image Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: MLB 2012

Post by Dr. Medulla »

This needs to be on the first page of every MLB thread because baseball is all about its history.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:This needs to be on the first page of every MLB thread because baseball is all about its history.
He got a blowjob by the ENTIRE Yankee bullpen? Impressive.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:He got a blowjob by the ENTIRE Yankee bullpen? Impressive.
Y'know, I've seen that letter countless times and never read it that way. I'm feeling shame right now. :disshame:
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:He got a blowjob by the ENTIRE Yankee bullpen? Impressive.
Y'know, I've seen that letter countless times and never read it that way. I'm feeling shame right now. :disshame:
I'm the one who should feel shame! :scared:
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Nomar Garciaparra: Not a Rocket Surgeon
I’ll never forget the time, at some point after the space shuttle Columbia disaster in 2003, that NASA arranged for two female astronauts to throw out the ceremonial first pitch at a Sox home game and deliver a brief tribute to their fallen colleagues. I happened to be an acquaintance of one of the visiting astronauts — Cady Coleman — so I volunteered to shepherd the two women through Fenway and onto the diamond. I ushered Coleman and Stephanie Wilson down to the field, but a rain delay forced us to wait for more than an hour in the Sox dugout. Players wandered around us, trying to relax as the umpires and owners huddled to decide whether to play the game. I didn’t normally mingle with the players, so it was a bit of a thrill to be sitting wedged among Nomar Garciaparra, Tim Wakefield, and other stars. Nomar curiously watched my interaction with the two women, who were dressed in their bright-blue flight suits, and finally nudged me and asked who they were. I explained that they were astronauts. “Hey,” Nomar replied, “I saw this show on Fox that said we never really went to the moon. The whole thing was faked. Can I talk to her about that?”

“Sure,” I said, eager to witness this conversation.

Coleman diplomatically handled the inquiry from Nomar. “I’ve heard about that,” she said, “but it would have to be an enormous conspiracy.”

“Did you see the show?” he quickly rejoined. “It was really convincing…. I don’t know.”

She hadn’t seen the show and looked plaintively at me as other players began to join the conversation. “Hey,” I said, trying to change the subject. “Cady is going to spend six months on the International Space Station. Talk about training for the big show.”

Intrigued, Nomar asked about the size of the space station. “It’s really big,” Coleman said.

“Is it as big as Fenway Park?” Nomar asked.

“No, not that big,” Coleman replied. Then she started looking around for ways to illustrate the dimensions of the orbiting vehicle.“How far is it from home plate to first base?” she finally asked. About six players yelled in unison: “Ninety feet.”

“It’s about that size,” she told them.

“That’s not big,” Nomar said. “That’s small.”
:roll:
http://www.bostonmagazine.com/articles/ ... _all/page6

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

http://espn.go.com/chicago/mlb/story/_/ ... mi-marlins

Ozzie and Z, together at last. Christmas comes very very early in 2012.

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

I can honestly say I have no idea about the effectiveness of the latest moves Jeo Hoystein is making, but this virtual burning the team to the ground is making me say "good, good."

Also, I hope these allegations about Starlin Castro aren't true, but if they are, fuck him.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

http://www.onionsportsnetwork.com/artic ... -th,26968/

ANAHEIM, CA—After spending $330 million on big-time free agents Albert Pujols and C.J. Wilson, Los Angeles Angels officials said Monday they now feel they have the pieces in place to make a trade for former Angels catcher Mike Napoli. "At first we thought we could make a run at Mike by offering a player-for-player trade, but we ultimately realized the Rangers would probably want more than just C.J. Wilson," said general manager Jerry Dipoto, adding that getting back the lifetime .264 hitter is the team's top priority. "So we signed Albert Pujols. And if the Rangers aren't willing to accept both of those guys, which I completely understand, we've already inked a $140 million contract with Prince Fielder." Dipoto said that when he presented the deal to Nolan Ryan, the Rangers president was speechless, prompting Dipoto to throw in every single Angels draft pick through 2034.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

I am in shock over this Pineda-Montero deal. I...got nuthin'. Don't know how to process it yet. This is gonna take a few days. :shock:

Hiroki Kuroda signing is a much more unambiguous solid. 1-yr. kamikaze deal at a $2.5M paycut. Thank you, Dodgers, for stringing him out until the starter's market disappeared.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Rat Patrol wrote:I am in shock over this Pineda-Montero deal. I...got nuthin'. Don't know how to process it yet. This is gonna take a few days. :shock:

Hiroki Kuroda signing is a much more unambiguous solid. 1-yr. kamikaze deal at a $2.5M paycut. Thank you, Dodgers, for stringing him out until the starter's market disappeared.
Both are solid wins. Montero's got a ton of potential but projecting as a DH in a line-up of aging hitters suggests too much bench time. Instead, they get a young power pitcher with lots of promise who makes it easier for them to send AJ to Pittsburgh for a Ralph Kiner autograph.

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Yankees had a great weekend, and sewed up the East.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:Yankees had a great weekend, and sewed up the East.
I think so. I wasn't optimistic about the Sox going into 2012 (unless Valentine really can coax several wins a year because of his smartz), and these deals pretty much do it for me. Short of the team buying a jet and calling it the Thurman Lidle, I wouldn't bet against them winning the East.

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Dr. Medulla wrote:Short of the team buying a jet and calling it the Thurman Lidle
awesome

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Haha, you guys got Frog Face Padilla