FAO Wolter

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Post Reply
JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 16676
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: FAO Wolter

Post by JennyB » 04 Aug 2015, 10:13am

matedog wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/03/health/ci ... index.html

And it was the Mexicans too...
All this time as a lone voice, crying in the wilderness was worth it.
Don't forget, we're Hoylter on this one.
HoylterryB
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 16676
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: FAO Wolter

Post by JennyB » 04 Aug 2015, 10:13am

JennyB wrote:
matedog wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/03/health/ci ... index.html

And it was the Mexicans too...
All this time as a lone voice, crying in the wilderness was worth it.
Don't forget, we're Hoylter on this one.
HoylternyB
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25989
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: FAO Wolter

Post by Flex » 13 Sep 2015, 2:13am

"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 50384
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: FAO Wolter

Post by Wolter » 13 Sep 2015, 10:21am

Oh, that was a solid laugh.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

eumaas
User avatar
Klezmer Shogun
Posts: 23254
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 8:10pm
Location: outer space

Re: FAO Wolter

Post by eumaas » 24 Sep 2015, 9:42pm

Sir Kay is awesome. I love how he's just a dick the whole way through.
I feel that there is a fascistic element, for example, in the Rolling Stones . . .
— Morton Feldman

I've studied the phenomenon of neo-provincialism in self-isolating online communities but this place takes the fucking cake.
— Clashy

eumaas
User avatar
Klezmer Shogun
Posts: 23254
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 8:10pm
Location: outer space

Re: FAO Wolter

Post by eumaas » 24 Sep 2015, 9:42pm

I mean, aside from the Welsh stuff, but once you get to Chretien you've got the Kay you find through the Vulgate etc and into Malory.
I feel that there is a fascistic element, for example, in the Rolling Stones . . .
— Morton Feldman

I've studied the phenomenon of neo-provincialism in self-isolating online communities but this place takes the fucking cake.
— Clashy

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 50384
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: FAO Wolter

Post by Wolter » 24 Sep 2015, 9:51pm

I love that Sir Kay is basically ever single embarrassing brother of a celebrity ever: Billy Carter, Roger Clinton, Frank Stallone...
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

eumaas
User avatar
Klezmer Shogun
Posts: 23254
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 8:10pm
Location: outer space

Re: FAO Wolter

Post by eumaas » 24 Sep 2015, 9:58pm

Wolter wrote:I love that Sir Kay is basically ever single embarrassing brother of a celebrity ever: Billy Carter, Roger Clinton, Frank Stallone...
I like that he's a decent enough warrior, though not top tier, but just talks shit all the damn time. Sometimes his wit is actually funny to me. He may be my favorite character.

If somebody new shows up to the Round Table, you can bet Sir Kay is going to insult the shit out of him.
I feel that there is a fascistic element, for example, in the Rolling Stones . . .
— Morton Feldman

I've studied the phenomenon of neo-provincialism in self-isolating online communities but this place takes the fucking cake.
— Clashy

eumaas
User avatar
Klezmer Shogun
Posts: 23254
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 8:10pm
Location: outer space

Re: FAO Wolter

Post by eumaas » 24 Sep 2015, 10:04pm

Gareth shows up, in kind of a weird way, but seems nice.

SIR KAY: Nice hands, shitnozzle. Make me a sandwich.
I feel that there is a fascistic element, for example, in the Rolling Stones . . .
— Morton Feldman

I've studied the phenomenon of neo-provincialism in self-isolating online communities but this place takes the fucking cake.
— Clashy

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 50384
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: FAO Wolter

Post by Wolter » 24 Sep 2015, 10:09pm

eumaas wrote:Gareth shows up, in kind of a weird way, but seems nice.

SIR KAY: Nice hands, shitnozzle. Make me a sandwich.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's tough for me to rank knights, since most of them are wildly inconsistent (Sir Gawain ranges from Most Pure and Perfect to Absolute Raging Shitheel, for example), but I'm definitely thinking Kay is consistently one of the most entertaining.

Knight I'm least interested in hearing about at any given time: Lancelot.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

eumaas
User avatar
Klezmer Shogun
Posts: 23254
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 8:10pm
Location: outer space

Re: FAO Wolter

Post by eumaas » 24 Sep 2015, 10:31pm

Wolter wrote:
eumaas wrote:Gareth shows up, in kind of a weird way, but seems nice.

SIR KAY: Nice hands, shitnozzle. Make me a sandwich.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's tough for me to rank knights, since most of them are wildly inconsistent (Sir Gawain ranges from Most Pure and Perfect to Absolute Raging Shitheel, for example), but I'm definitely thinking Kay is consistently one of the most entertaining.

Knight I'm least interested in hearing about at any given time: Lancelot.
Yeah, I don't care for Lancelot. Also, I prefer Percival as a grail hero to Galahad.

EDIT: I think I like Lancelot best in Chretien.
EDIT2: best as in his best appearance, not the best in Chretien
I feel that there is a fascistic element, for example, in the Rolling Stones . . .
— Morton Feldman

I've studied the phenomenon of neo-provincialism in self-isolating online communities but this place takes the fucking cake.
— Clashy

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 50384
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: FAO Wolter

Post by Wolter » 24 Sep 2015, 11:10pm

eumaas wrote:
Wolter wrote:
eumaas wrote:Gareth shows up, in kind of a weird way, but seems nice.

SIR KAY: Nice hands, shitnozzle. Make me a sandwich.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's tough for me to rank knights, since most of them are wildly inconsistent (Sir Gawain ranges from Most Pure and Perfect to Absolute Raging Shitheel, for example), but I'm definitely thinking Kay is consistently one of the most entertaining.

Knight I'm least interested in hearing about at any given time: Lancelot.
Yeah, I don't care for Lancelot. Also, I prefer Percival as a grail hero to Galahad.

EDIT: I think I like Lancelot best in Chretien.
EDIT2: best as in his best appearance, not the best in Chretien
Yeah, Percival works better than Galahad. And Chretian definitely does the best Lancelot, but that's basically the tallest dwarf.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

eumaas
User avatar
Klezmer Shogun
Posts: 23254
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 8:10pm
Location: outer space

Re: FAO Wolter

Post by eumaas » 10 Oct 2015, 11:20pm

John Cale has a lot of country songs in those 70s albums. Seems to pass without much comment. They aren't slapping you in the face with being country most of the time, but they're clearly country songs. I could easily imagine Gram Parsons covering Half Past France. I'd kill to hear a good Cale tribute album of his country material by decent country artists.
I feel that there is a fascistic element, for example, in the Rolling Stones . . .
— Morton Feldman

I've studied the phenomenon of neo-provincialism in self-isolating online communities but this place takes the fucking cake.
— Clashy

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 6610
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: FAO Wolter

Post by revbob » 21 Jan 2016, 7:45am

This thread needed a boost

Image

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15155
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: FAO Wolter

Post by Rat Patrol » 15 Mar 2016, 2:58pm

Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests