Page 12 of 12

Re: FAO Wolter

Posted: 21 Oct 2017, 11:01pm
by Wolter
Dr. Medulla wrote:
21 Oct 2017, 6:48pm
Image
This made me laugh aloud and I'm not even sure what's going on.

Re: FAO Wolter

Posted: 23 Oct 2017, 4:05pm
by Rat Patrol
Wolter wrote:
21 Oct 2017, 11:01pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
21 Oct 2017, 6:48pm
Image
This made me laugh aloud and I'm not even sure what's going on.
Black Lives Matter rally?

Re: FAO Wolter

Posted: 24 Oct 2017, 6:44pm
by Rat Patrol

Re: FAO Wolter

Posted: 24 Oct 2017, 7:30pm
by Wolter
This is very relatable content.

Re: FAO Wolter

Posted: 24 Oct 2017, 7:46pm
by Dr. Medulla
Heston has had the same experience with "Beth."

Re: FAO Wolter

Posted: 02 Nov 2017, 10:25pm
by Rat Patrol
http://www.whio.com/news/national/mcdon ... f94IwV6bO/

Just tell the wife and kid they're going to have to poop in the yard with the dog; bathroom's reserved for the next 6 weeks.

Re: FAO Wolter

Posted: 03 Nov 2017, 6:21am
by Dr. Medulla
Rat Patrol wrote:
02 Nov 2017, 10:25pm
http://www.whio.com/news/national/mcdon ... f94IwV6bO/

Just tell the wife and kid they're going to have to poop in the yard with the dog; bathroom's reserved for the next 6 weeks.
Make sure to buy a McEnema kit as a side.

Re: FAO Wolter

Posted: 03 Nov 2017, 6:36am
by revbob
Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 Nov 2017, 6:21am
Rat Patrol wrote:
02 Nov 2017, 10:25pm
http://www.whio.com/news/national/mcdon ... f94IwV6bO/

Just tell the wife and kid they're going to have to poop in the yard with the dog; bathroom's reserved for the next 6 weeks.
Make sure to buy a McEnema kit as a side.
I find McDonalds and other fast foods actually have the opposite effect of needing an enema. Almost like my body is trying to rid itself of as quickly as possible.

Re: FAO Wolter

Posted: 03 Nov 2017, 6:48am
by Dr. Medulla
revbob wrote:
03 Nov 2017, 6:36am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 Nov 2017, 6:21am
Rat Patrol wrote:
02 Nov 2017, 10:25pm
http://www.whio.com/news/national/mcdon ... f94IwV6bO/

Just tell the wife and kid they're going to have to poop in the yard with the dog; bathroom's reserved for the next 6 weeks.
Make sure to buy a McEnema kit as a side.
I find McDonalds and other fast foods actually have the opposite effect of needing an enema. Almost like my body is trying to rid itself of as quickly as possible.
I thought the McRib had a reputation for attaching itself to the host's colon, absorbing nutrients and dignity for at least twelve months unless removed by artificial means.

Re: FAO Wolter

Posted: 07 Nov 2017, 7:45pm
by Dr. Medulla
Image