What are you looking up on Wikipedia right now?

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Re: What are you looking up on Wikipedia right now?

Post by Rat Patrol »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:Meh. My grandfather had a third kidney. It was half the size of a regular one, but it worked. You can't milk shit with a third tit, so my family's mutant genes are more impressive. :shifty:
Which one was Grandpa Patrol?
http://liverpoolsmallcinema.org.uk/wp-c ... reaks2.jpg
Hey, now! It was not some reductivist mutation; three working kidneys is damn near a superpower. His renal throughput was 1¼ as productive as y'alls! :fuck:

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Rat Patrol wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:Meh. My grandfather had a third kidney. It was half the size of a regular one, but it worked. You can't milk shit with a third tit, so my family's mutant genes are more impressive. :shifty:
Hey, now! It was not some reductivist mutation; three working kidneys is damn near a superpower. His renal throughput was 1¼ as productive as y'alls! :fuck:
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Look...I even showed Flex my gimp foot at the Commie bar. And if that didn't get me exterminated, my family's superior urea-cleaning powers certainly won't. :naughty:

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Rat Patrol wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Look...I even showed Flex my gimp foot at the Commie bar. And if that didn't get me exterminated, my family's superior urea-cleaning powers certainly won't. :naughty:
My goal in life is to get your entire family declared Muslim Mexicans and let the Trumpzis follow their bliss on y'all.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
JennyB wrote: I supposedly have one, but it's on the side of my stomach and just looks like a lighter mole/beauty mark.
I have a couple, but they're super faint, and far less noticeable now that I'm tubby. In fact, no one has ever noticed them unless I've pointed them out.
Henceforth, you shall be known as Multinip. Professor Xavier has authorized me to offer you admission for the fall term, but your mutant abilities are so lame that there will be no tuition waiver.
I'm still cooler than Forge.
Racist.
Hey, even you're cooler than Forge.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
I have a couple, but they're super faint, and far less noticeable now that I'm tubby. In fact, no one has ever noticed them unless I've pointed them out.
Henceforth, you shall be known as Multinip. Professor Xavier has authorized me to offer you admission for the fall term, but your mutant abilities are so lame that there will be no tuition waiver.
Racist.
Well, I am white.

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Racist.
Well, I am white.
True.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Marky Dread wrote:
Kory wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: Image
I know. I'll go sit over there with the other freaks. And Barbara, the loser from Stranger Things.
I think in the second season Barb will return with 4 nipples and no one will fuck with her.
I hope there's no second season.
I hope it runs for at least 10 seasons. :mrgreen:
I just think it was perfect as-is. Everybody thinks they have to do a sequel to something to make money all the time.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
JennyB wrote: I supposedly have one, but it's on the side of my stomach and just looks like a lighter mole/beauty mark.
Racist.
Is it racism that whoever is in charge of coloring at Marvel had decided that all Natives were hot pink?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:Is it racism that whoever is in charge of coloring at Marvel had decided that all Natives were hot pink?
B met a girl when we lived in NC who asked whether she (this girl) was American Indian because her father had a reddish complexion. No, B wanted to say, he might just drink a lot and have heart disease.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:Is it racism that whoever is in charge of coloring at Marvel had decided that all Natives were hot pink?
B met a girl when we lived in NC who asked whether she (this girl) was American Indian because her father had a reddish complexion. No, B wanted to say, he might just drink a lot and have heart disease.
I'm not "can't it be both"-ing that one with a ten foot pole.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I'm in the luxurious position of making those kinds of observations all the time. :cool:

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Rat Patrol wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I'm in the luxurious position of making those kinds of observations all the time. :cool:
You lucky dog.

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Most_Unwanted_Song

I gave it a listen, and let me tell ya...Bernie's got nothing to worry about. :twitch: