Thanks for the Ipod, Steve

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Thanks for the Ipod, Steve

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Rat Patrol wrote:

I have never wanted to hack and defraud a crowdsourced fundraiser more in my life. X(
I'm sure I'll always be an Apple user, but the Jobs worship is, at best, unsightly. The guy was an asshole and built a company that is as nasty and vampiric as any on the planet.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

101Walterton wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:Image

I hate society. I really do.
I bet most of the people in that queue already own an iphone 3 that they queued for last time (ditto iphone, iphone 2, ipad etc..)
I thought that was the labour exchange at Ladbroke Grove.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

https://mayors24.cityofboston.gov/reports/101001177127

It's that time of year again! Image

ConsumeConsumeConsumeConsumeConsumeConsumeConsumeConsumeConsumeConsumeConsumeConsumeConsumeConsumeConsumeConsumeConsumeConsume
ObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObey
ConsumeConsumeConsumeConsumeConsumeConsumeConsumeConsumeConsumeConsumeConsumeConsumeConsumeConsumeConsumeConsumeConsumeConsume
ObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObeyObey

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

http://www.theverge.com/2016/11/15/1363 ... cts-images

Anyone who buys this thing deserves to have Siri's GPS guide them straight into the path of an oncoming freight train full of sulfuric acid tankers. X(

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Rat Patrol wrote:http://www.theverge.com/2016/11/15/1363 ... cts-images

Anyone who buys this thing deserves to have Siri's GPS guide them straight into the path of an oncoming freight train full of sulfuric acid tankers. X(
If you know a better way to iMasturbate, I want to hear it. (Actually, no. Keep it to iYourself.)
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

I hope after the violent purges we can have a good chuckle about how whacked a phenomenon Cult Capitalism was. :rolleyes:

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Every once and a while I think of Steve Jobs and how he's dead and I laugh. I love laughter.

coffeepotman
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by coffeepotman »

I think he was hired by the government to find a way to opiate the youth, pre I phone (90's) was the last time there was youth rebellion, now all the kids do is stare into their phones like zombies, they don't even talk to each other anymore. My wife is a high school teacher and I asked her "Where is the youth rebellion? Why aren't the kids angry anymore?" and she was like "there is no youth rebellion".

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Idontseethepoint.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

coffeepotman
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by coffeepotman »

Oh wait, I was referring to I Phone, not I pod, all these I things, get them confused, can't stand them. I used to rock a 120 gig Zune which I loved till it died, now I have a 180 gig Sony Walkman that can hold all my FLACS that I could not live without. I'm in the anything but I Tunes camp.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

coffeepotman wrote:
03 Nov 2017, 1:14pm
Oh wait, I was referring to I Phone, not I pod, all these I things, get them confused, can't stand them. I used to rock a 120 gig Zune which I loved till it died, now I have a 180 gig Sony Walkman that can hold all my FLACS that I could not live without. I'm in the anything but I Tunes camp.
Same here I can't stand the way Apple/iTunes says our way or no way. Well fuck off then there are are plenty of better alternatives. Loads of great third party softwares and like your great Zune player which can play all you need.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Christ, you guys are old.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Kory wrote:
03 Nov 2017, 7:58pm
Because...

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Marky Dread wrote:
03 Nov 2017, 10:26pm
Kory wrote:
Because...
the last time there was youth rebellion, now all the kids do is stare into their phones like zombies, they don't even talk to each other anymore
Don't forget how much people previously would stare at a newspaper or what have you. People have never talked to each other. It's a myth.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

Kory wrote:
04 Nov 2017, 1:04am
Marky Dread wrote:
03 Nov 2017, 10:26pm
Kory wrote:
Because...
the last time there was youth rebellion, now all the kids do is stare into their phones like zombies, they don't even talk to each other anymore
Don't forget how much people previously would stare at a newspaper or what have you. People have never talked to each other. It's a myth.
As for youth rebellion, you got Occupy, BLM, anti-fascists, all on the street taking direct action.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/