Page 75 of 76

Re: Quiz Thread

Posted: 07 Nov 2017, 2:53pm
by Wolter
18/20.

Re: Quiz Thread

Posted: 07 Nov 2017, 2:54pm
by Wolter
Wolter wrote:
07 Nov 2017, 2:53pm
18/20.
I never would have gotten the two I missed, but I spent at least 40 seconds just trying to spell Sinead O’Connor.

Re: Quiz Thread

Posted: 07 Nov 2017, 2:56pm
by Wolter
JennyB wrote:
06 Nov 2017, 12:01pm
Flex wrote:
06 Nov 2017, 11:54am
15/20. I am proud to say that I did not get the one in the upper right corner.
I did. :disshame:
Ditto.
JennyB wrote:
06 Nov 2017, 1:43pm
I'm kicking all of your butts by being married to someone with terrible music taste.
I can’t blame Ali for this. Only my years of exposure to classic rock and metal.

Re: Quiz Thread

Posted: 07 Nov 2017, 3:54pm
by Marky Dread
Wolter wrote:
07 Nov 2017, 2:54pm
Wolter wrote:
07 Nov 2017, 2:53pm
18/20.
I never would have gotten the two I missed, but I spent at least 40 seconds just trying to spell Sinead O’Connor.
Hah! same score same problem.

Re: Quiz Thread

Posted: 07 Nov 2017, 7:51pm
by Heston
I found my spelling of Sinead O'Connor very easy but how the fuck is a Limey supposed to know who Live are?

Re: Quiz Thread

Posted: 07 Nov 2017, 7:55pm
by Dr. Medulla
Heston wrote:
07 Nov 2017, 7:51pm
I found my spelling of Sinead O'Connor very easy but how the fuck is anyone but Hoy or Flex supposed to know who Live are?

Re: Quiz Thread

Posted: 07 Nov 2017, 8:49pm
by Flex
I actually did NOT get the live one.

Re: Quiz Thread

Posted: 07 Nov 2017, 8:51pm
by Heston
Not sure how you pronounce Live's name, is it "Live" or "Live?"

Re: Quiz Thread

Posted: 07 Nov 2017, 9:15pm
by Wolter
Heston wrote:
07 Nov 2017, 8:51pm
Not sure how you pronounce Live's name, is it "Live" or "Live?"
:lol:

They were the band that literally every girl I hooked up with between 1994-1996 loved. 90s girls in America loved themselves some Live, which is pronounced like “Live At Leeds.”

They are, in a word, terrible.

Re: Quiz Thread

Posted: 07 Nov 2017, 10:31pm
by revbob
Wolter wrote:
07 Nov 2017, 9:15pm
Heston wrote:
07 Nov 2017, 8:51pm
Not sure how you pronounce Live's name, is it "Live" or "Live?"
:lol:

They were the band that literally every girl I hooked up with between 1994-1996 loved. 90s girls in America loved themselves some Live, which is pronounced like “Live At Leeds.”

They are, in a word, terrible.
Aren't they Canadian?

Re: Quiz Thread

Posted: 07 Nov 2017, 11:01pm
by Wolter
revbob wrote:
07 Nov 2017, 10:31pm
Wolter wrote:
07 Nov 2017, 9:15pm
Heston wrote:
07 Nov 2017, 8:51pm
Not sure how you pronounce Live's name, is it "Live" or "Live?"
:lol:

They were the band that literally every girl I hooked up with between 1994-1996 loved. 90s girls in America loved themselves some Live, which is pronounced like “Live At Leeds.”

They are, in a word, terrible.
Aren't they Canadian?
I don’t know. I mean, I wouldn’t be surprised.

Re: Quiz Thread

Posted: 08 Nov 2017, 7:17am
by Dr. Medulla
Wolter wrote:
07 Nov 2017, 11:01pm
revbob wrote:
07 Nov 2017, 10:31pm
Wolter wrote:
07 Nov 2017, 9:15pm
Heston wrote:
07 Nov 2017, 8:51pm
Not sure how you pronounce Live's name, is it "Live" or "Live?"
:lol:

They were the band that literally every girl I hooked up with between 1994-1996 loved. 90s girls in America loved themselves some Live, which is pronounced like “Live At Leeds.”

They are, in a word, terrible.
Aren't they Canadian?
I don’t know. I mean, I wouldn’t be surprised.
:angry:

(Wait a second, maybe they are … Wiki check … nope, Pennsylvania.)

:angry:

Re: Quiz Thread

Posted: 08 Nov 2017, 10:01am
by Dr. Medulla
https://www.sporcle.com/games/hatefulmi ... -80s-slang

30/30, confirming my Xer identity (tho a couple I hadn't heard before).

Re: Quiz Thread

Posted: 08 Nov 2017, 10:11am
by Wolter
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Nov 2017, 10:01am
https://www.sporcle.com/games/hatefulmi ... -80s-slang

30/30, confirming my Xer identity (tho a couple I hadn't heard before).
30/30. I still use a handful of those so regularly I don’t think of them as slang.

Re: Quiz Thread

Posted: 08 Nov 2017, 11:03am
by Dr. Medulla
Wolter wrote:
08 Nov 2017, 10:11am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Nov 2017, 10:01am
https://www.sporcle.com/games/hatefulmi ... -80s-slang

30/30, confirming my Xer identity (tho a couple I hadn't heard before).
30/30. I still use a handful of those so regularly I don’t think of them as slang.
"I'm still your Clydesdale, right, sugarbear?"