NFL Mega Thread

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71096
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: NFL Mega Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla » 29 Jan 2017, 5:07pm

BostonBeaneater wrote:
29 Jan 2017, 5:00pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Jan 2017, 3:21pm



:twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch:
Did you not know about that one?
Oh yeah, but it's a harsh reminder of how icky white bread Super Bowl halftimes used to be. When I was around 14 or 15, because my dad was big in Rotary, my family billeted an Up With People performer from Oklahoma. He was creepy friendly and happy, like a hypnotized cult member. I hadn't even found punk yet, but I knew he was the enemy of all that was truly good in the world.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6853
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: NFL Mega Thread

Post by BostonBeaneater » 29 Jan 2017, 10:11pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Jan 2017, 5:07pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
29 Jan 2017, 5:00pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Jan 2017, 3:21pm



:twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch:
Did you not know about that one?
Oh yeah, but it's a harsh reminder of how icky white bread Super Bowl halftimes used to be. When I was around 14 or 15, because my dad was big in Rotary, my family billeted an Up With People performer from Oklahoma. He was creepy friendly and happy, like a hypnotized cult member. I hadn't even found punk yet, but I knew he was the enemy of all that was truly good in the world.
You had better see this:

http://deadspin.com/the-1966-pro-bowl-h ... 1756238632
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71096
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: NFL Mega Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla » 30 Jan 2017, 7:08am

BostonBeaneater wrote:
29 Jan 2017, 10:11pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Jan 2017, 5:07pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
29 Jan 2017, 5:00pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Jan 2017, 3:21pm



:twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch:
Did you not know about that one?
Oh yeah, but it's a harsh reminder of how icky white bread Super Bowl halftimes used to be. When I was around 14 or 15, because my dad was big in Rotary, my family billeted an Up With People performer from Oklahoma. He was creepy friendly and happy, like a hypnotized cult member. I hadn't even found punk yet, but I knew he was the enemy of all that was truly good in the world.
You had better see this:

http://deadspin.com/the-1966-pro-bowl-h ... 1756238632
I remember when Deadspin ran that. Sports generates some head-scratching ideas.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6853
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: NFL Mega Thread

Post by BostonBeaneater » 30 Jan 2017, 12:27pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Jan 2017, 7:08am
I remember when Deadspin ran that. Sports generates some head-scratching ideas.

You don't say:

Image

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5282
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: NFL Mega Thread

Post by revbob » 30 Jan 2017, 7:50pm

BostonBeaneater wrote:
30 Jan 2017, 12:27pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Jan 2017, 7:08am
I remember when Deadspin ran that. Sports generates some head-scratching ideas.

You don't say:

Wow that could be the worst ever.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71096
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: NFL Mega Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla » 31 Jan 2017, 6:20pm

In solidarity with the board's two most prominent New England residents and boosters, revbob and Rat Patrol, I shall be supporting their New England Patriots in the Super Bowl. It's a minor thing, but I'll back your rooting interest.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25006
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: NFL Mega Thread

Post by Flex » 31 Jan 2017, 6:40pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
31 Jan 2017, 6:20pm
In solidarity with the board's two most prominent New England residents and boosters, revbob and Rat Patrol, I shall be supporting their New England Patriots in the Super Bowl. It's a minor thing, but I'll back your rooting interest.
You're a goddamned hero, Doc. I'm sure those two will appreciate it.
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6853
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: NFL Mega Thread

Post by BostonBeaneater » 31 Jan 2017, 7:14pm

Flex wrote:
31 Jan 2017, 6:40pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
31 Jan 2017, 6:20pm
In solidarity with the board's two most prominent New England residents and boosters, revbob and Rat Patrol, I shall be supporting their New England Patriots in the Super Bowl. It's a minor thing, but I'll back your rooting interest.
You're a goddamned hero, Doc. I'm sure those two will appreciate it.
THANK YOU FOR MAKING IMCT GREAT AGAIN!

Image

Image

Image
Image

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5282
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: NFL Mega Thread

Post by revbob » 31 Jan 2017, 8:00pm

BostonBeaneater wrote:
31 Jan 2017, 7:14pm
Flex wrote:
31 Jan 2017, 6:40pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
31 Jan 2017, 6:20pm
In solidarity with the board's two most prominent New England residents and boosters, revbob and Rat Patrol, I shall be supporting their New England Patriots in the Super Bowl. It's a minor thing, but I'll back your rooting interest.
You're a goddamned hero, Doc. I'm sure those two will appreciate it.
THANK YOU FOR MAKING IMCT GREAT AGAIN!

Image
Such a cute couple.


This may belong in the Boston Whimsy thread
https://www.google.com/amp/www.thefalc ... cheaters

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14573
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: NFL Mega Thread

Post by Rat Patrol » 01 Feb 2017, 1:26am

Flex wrote:
31 Jan 2017, 6:40pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
31 Jan 2017, 6:20pm
In solidarity with the board's two most prominent New England residents and boosters, revbob and Rat Patrol, I shall be supporting their New England Patriots in the Super Bowl. It's a minor thing, but I'll back your rooting interest.
You're a goddamned hero, Doc. I'm sure those two will appreciate it.
I loathe concussionball in all its forms so "hate" is a strong word...but Trump BFF Bob Kraft playing rope-a-dope with sweet home Hartford on that stadium scam 23 years ago was enough to get me to passive-aggressively much enjoy both Pats nutpunch SB losses to the Giants. :shifty: Image
Image

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6853
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: NFL Mega Thread

Post by BostonBeaneater » 01 Feb 2017, 4:08am

Rat Patrol wrote:
01 Feb 2017, 1:26am
Flex wrote:
31 Jan 2017, 6:40pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
31 Jan 2017, 6:20pm
In solidarity with the board's two most prominent New England residents and boosters, revbob and Rat Patrol, I shall be supporting their New England Patriots in the Super Bowl. It's a minor thing, but I'll back your rooting interest.
You're a goddamned hero, Doc. I'm sure those two will appreciate it.
I loathe concussionball in all its forms so "hate" is a strong word...but Trump BFF Bob Kraft playing rope-a-dope with sweet home Hartford on that stadium scam 23 years ago was enough to get me to passive-aggressively much enjoy both Pats nutpunch SB losses to the Giants. :shifty: Image
Hey hey hey. You support the GOP Gov who wanted to piss public money to build a millionaire a stadium in some superfund site in Hartford for 8 days of business a year?
Image

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15369
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: NFL Mega Thread

Post by JennyB » 01 Feb 2017, 11:11am

Image
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71096
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: NFL Mega Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla » 01 Feb 2017, 3:58pm

Yay, Ken Tremendous!
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25006
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: NFL Mega Thread

Post by Flex » 01 Feb 2017, 5:46pm

oh man, I'm like an addiction who got clean after years of fjm addication and just got a taste of sweet, sweet candy.
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 49229
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: NFL Mega Thread

Post by Wolter » 02 Feb 2017, 12:59am

I'm super torn, because I hate all of your happiness, and really any happiness based out of Boston, but I also hate the happiness of the city of Atlanta, like...a lot.

I think I'm gonna have to recuse myself.
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests