FAO Hoy

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 19902
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: FAO Hoy

Post by matedog » 22 Aug 2016, 5:27pm

Rat Patrol wrote:click me.
If only I had the nuclear codes...
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5290
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: FAO Hoy

Post by revbob » 26 Jan 2017, 9:25pm

Worn-Down Bruce Springsteen Brought in to Auto Body Shop for Repairs
http://thehardtimes.net/2017/01/20/worn ... repairs/

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14575
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: FAO Hoy

Post by Rat Patrol » 02 Mar 2017, 9:41pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/man ... 4854b3711d

Is this what passes for rock bottom with your kind?
Image

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15382
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: FAO Hoy

Post by JennyB » 03 Mar 2017, 12:40pm

Rat Patrol wrote:
02 Mar 2017, 9:41pm
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/man ... 4854b3711d

Is this what passes for rock bottom with your kind?
Jesus christ. I'm the same age as this guy.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 19902
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: FAO Hoy

Post by matedog » 03 Mar 2017, 1:07pm

Rat Patrol wrote:
02 Mar 2017, 9:41pm
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/man ... 4854b3711d

Is this what passes for rock bottom with your kind?
Nickelback drummer probably has access to the best gear in the biz. Good call by that guy.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71122
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: FAO Hoy

Post by Dr. Medulla » 10 Apr 2017, 5:59pm

Image
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15382
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: FAO Hoy

Post by JennyB » 12 Apr 2017, 9:07pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 Apr 2017, 5:59pm
Image
Now that is funny.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 19902
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: FAO Hoy

Post by matedog » 13 Apr 2017, 11:03am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 Apr 2017, 5:59pm
Image
LOL, I wast just about to join the klan!
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71122
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: FAO Hoy

Post by Dr. Medulla » 26 May 2017, 11:51am

Image
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71122
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: FAO Hoy

Post by Dr. Medulla » 22 Jul 2017, 10:29am

Leak of the new album from that band from Texas and not Canada: http://getleaks.net/indie/3478-arcade-f ... -2017.html
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 19902
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: FAO Hoy

Post by matedog » 22 Jul 2017, 11:45am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Jul 2017, 10:29am
Leak of the new album from that band from Texas and not Canada: http://getleaks.net/indie/3478-arcade-f ... -2017.html
I've enjoyed Creature Comfort the most of the new tracks I've heard. Can't wait to dig into the rest.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71122
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: FAO Hoy

Post by Dr. Medulla » 22 Jul 2017, 12:09pm

matedog wrote:
22 Jul 2017, 11:45am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Jul 2017, 10:29am
Leak of the new album from that band from Texas and not Canada: http://getleaks.net/indie/3478-arcade-f ... -2017.html
I've enjoyed Creature Comfort the most of the new tracks I've heard. Can't wait to dig into the rest.
Listening now. Very late 70s, mostly disco inspired.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Spiff
User avatar
Mostly Nekkid
Posts: 3714
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:23am
Location: In the Spiff Bunker

Re: FAO Hoy

Post by Spiff » 23 Jul 2017, 9:51pm

Hey Matey,

I finally got around to watching a DVD of The Rise and Fall of The Clash.

Please tell me, because I've forgotten, what your contribution was to that fine film.

Thanks.
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 19902
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: FAO Hoy

Post by matedog » 24 Jul 2017, 10:05am

Spiff wrote:
23 Jul 2017, 9:51pm
Hey Matey,

I finally got around to watching a DVD of The Rise and Fall of The Clash.

Please tell me, because I've forgotten, what your contribution was to that fine film.

Thanks.
The main things were interviewing Rudy and Pearl. I also helped with like providing bootlegs and stuff for some tracks they ended up using (Hate and War from that Leceister 77 show for example).
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15382
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: FAO Hoy

Post by JennyB » 24 Jul 2017, 10:39am

matedog wrote:
24 Jul 2017, 10:05am
Spiff wrote:
23 Jul 2017, 9:51pm
Hey Matey,

I finally got around to watching a DVD of The Rise and Fall of The Clash.

Please tell me, because I've forgotten, what your contribution was to that fine film.

Thanks.
The main things were interviewing Rudy and Pearl. I also helped with like providing bootlegs and stuff for some tracks they ended up using (Hate and War from that Leceister 77 show for example).
That is super cool. What a great experience. How did that come to be?
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests