FAO Hoy

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14571
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: FAO Hoy

Post by Rat Patrol » 22 Dec 2015, 7:52am

http://www.haylingtoday.co.uk/news/regi ... -1-7127418

They've apprehended the lone-wolf terror threat previously known only by his code name "The Anti-Hoy". Image
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71084
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: FAO Hoy

Post by Dr. Medulla » 22 Dec 2015, 8:20am

Rat Patrol wrote:http://www.haylingtoday.co.uk/news/regi ... -1-7127418

They've apprehended the lone-wolf terror threat previously known only by his code name "The Anti-Hoy". Image
Who's the anti-Springsteen? Morrissey?
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 19885
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: FAO Hoy

Post by matedog » 22 Dec 2015, 10:57am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:http://www.haylingtoday.co.uk/news/regi ... -1-7127418

They've apprehended the lone-wolf terror threat previously known only by his code name "The Anti-Hoy". Image
Who's the anti-Springsteen? Morrissey?
Terry right? He's a ginger who plays the same instrument as me and does it in a way that I find distasteful and said distasteful drumming often infects some of my favorite music.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71084
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: FAO Hoy

Post by Dr. Medulla » 22 Dec 2015, 11:01am

matedog wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:http://www.haylingtoday.co.uk/news/regi ... -1-7127418

They've apprehended the lone-wolf terror threat previously known only by his code name "The Anti-Hoy". Image
Who's the anti-Springsteen? Morrissey?
Terry right? He's a ginger who plays the same instrument as me and does it in a way that I find distasteful and said distasteful drumming often infects some of my favorite music.
That's merely evidence of a just god with a smart sense of humour.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71084
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: FAO Hoy

Post by Dr. Medulla » 05 Feb 2016, 8:02am

Image
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 19885
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: FAO Hoy

Post by matedog » 05 Feb 2016, 11:23am

Dr. Medulla wrote:Image
Saw that shit on reddit. It reminded me never to go to Ireland.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71084
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: FAO Hoy

Post by Dr. Medulla » 05 Feb 2016, 11:42am

matedog wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:Image
Saw that shit on reddit. It reminded me never to go to Ireland.
:lol: I have this mental image of you getting off the plane at Lucky Charms International Airport and immediately being pulled under by a redheaded zombie mass.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14571
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: FAO Hoy

Post by Rat Patrol » 19 Feb 2016, 8:05pm

Oh, great. Flex and Hoy have a lovechild. :twitch:

http://www.gizmag.com/georgia-tech-thir ... ble/41898/
Image

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 26076
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: FAO Hoy

Post by Heston » 01 Aug 2016, 5:52pm

Silent Majority wrote:I loved the film Whiplash about a young jazz drummer consumed with ambition at a music conservatory. JK Simmons is the teacher the film sets up as the cliche inspirational mentor, but is obviously a horrible abuser on a mad power trip. Or is he? It's a fantastic watch with great music and a story to match. First time drum solos haven't bored me cos the effort going into them is integral to the story and they're filmed like a Hitchcock suspense scene. Run - don't walk - to torrent or stream the film.
I watched this tonight and was thoroughly bored by it. I know the critics loved it, but I found it unrealistic and the jazz music got on my nerves. The only good drum solo is the one that's on mute.
So what does Marconi playing the mamba mean? "Marconi" is referring to the radio itself. It plays a deadly snake. The snake - the mamba - is slithering from the speakers. Ready to kill greedy corporations. Ready to free the world of all that is evil, and to leave behind only the youthful idealism encompassed by the tenets of rock and roll.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35312
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: FAO Hoy

Post by Marky Dread » 01 Aug 2016, 6:34pm

Rat Patrol wrote:Oh, great. Flex and Hoy have a lovechild. :twitch:

http://www.gizmag.com/georgia-tech-thir ... ble/41898/
:lol:

Just buy a drum machine...Bernie.
Image
Image

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 19885
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: FAO Hoy

Post by matedog » 01 Aug 2016, 6:37pm

Rat Patrol wrote:Oh, great. Flex and Hoy have a lovechild. :twitch:

http://www.gizmag.com/georgia-tech-thir ... ble/41898/
That'd be great for triplets. Or if you have to ride a cowbell and hi hat at the same time. :cool:
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71084
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: FAO Hoy

Post by Dr. Medulla » 12 Aug 2016, 1:35pm

Let's mock Hoy again for his redhead disorder: http://adequateman.deadspin.com/dont-as ... 1785203187
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 19885
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: FAO Hoy

Post by matedog » 12 Aug 2016, 3:25pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:Let's mock Hoy again for his redhead disorder: http://adequateman.deadspin.com/dont-as ... 1785203187
I enjoyed all the red head jokes and ignored whatever else was going on in the articles.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14571
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: FAO Hoy

Post by Rat Patrol » 12 Aug 2016, 4:13pm

matedog wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:Let's mock Hoy again for his redhead disorder: http://adequateman.deadspin.com/dont-as ... 1785203187
I enjoyed all the red head jokes and ignored whatever else was going on in the articles.
FIRE PUBES, Hoy.


FIRE...

PUBES.
:idea:
Image

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14571
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: FAO Hoy

Post by Rat Patrol » 22 Aug 2016, 4:38pm

Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests