FAO Hoy

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Re: FAO Hoy

Post by matedog »

Kory wrote:
02 Apr 2018, 8:07pm
Marky Dread wrote:
02 Apr 2018, 7:18pm
Heston wrote:
02 Apr 2018, 6:49pm
Did you have to cut and Paiste that. ;)
That joke was a real Pearl.
I heard it a long Tama go.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

matedog

Post by matedog »

Wait, what’s the pay to poop for?
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

matedog wrote:
03 Apr 2018, 12:03am
Gut bacteria transplants for people who get very sick because they have an off-kilter biosphere of colon gremlins. The transplants have proven very effective at righting the balance, which is why they want to recruit only elite shitters. Your loaf beasties being...quite literally...the least-wrong part of the entire Hoyniverse. :twitch:

Think of it this way: it's eugenics for your stool. They're just displacing the weak and impure with the prokaryotic master race. Apparently the Final Solution is to start paying you Super Poopers to cleanse the ghettos of all irritable bowelry.

I'm not sure what they've got against fatties being donors, however. Your insane worldview's going to have to take a gander at explaining that one. :shifty:

BR16ADE_R055E
Unknown Immortal

Post by BR16ADE_R055E »

matedog wrote:
03 Apr 2018, 12:02am
Kory wrote:
02 Apr 2018, 8:07pm
Marky Dread wrote:
02 Apr 2018, 7:18pm
Heston wrote:
02 Apr 2018, 6:49pm
Did you have to cut and Paiste that. ;)
That joke was a real Pearl.
I heard it a long Tama go.
An oldie, but still Premier.

matedog

Post by matedog »

Rat Patrol wrote:
03 Apr 2018, 12:35am
matedog wrote:
03 Apr 2018, 12:03am
Gut bacteria transplants for people who get very sick because they have an off-kilter biosphere of colon gremlins. The transplants have proven very effective at righting the balance, which is why they want to recruit only elite shitters. Your loaf beasties being...quite literally...the least-wrong part of the entire Hoyniverse. :twitch:

Think of it this way: it's eugenics for your stool. They're just displacing the weak and impure with the prokaryotic master race. Apparently the Final Solution is to start paying you Super Poopers to cleanse the ghettos of all irritable bowelry.

I'm not sure what they've got against fatties being donors, however. Your insane worldview's going to have to take a gander at explaining that one. :shifty:
That's actually kinda neat if it's effective and science based. Maybe fat people have higher fat content in their poop? Like floaters.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

:mrgreen:
Attachments
Hoy.jpg
Hoy.jpg (24.07 KiB) Viewed 1952 times
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

matedog

Post by matedog »

JennyB wrote:
05 Apr 2018, 2:47pm
:fuck:

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

matedog wrote:
05 Apr 2018, 3:13pm
JennyB wrote:
05 Apr 2018, 2:47pm
:fuck:
:lol:
Got a Rake? Sure!