It's Always Sunny – Season 6

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: It's Always Sunny – Season 6

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:
06 Sep 2018, 5:19pm
Kory wrote:
06 Sep 2018, 3:14pm
I'm reading that Glenn Howerton has left the show. That kind of tarnishes some of its luster for me.
Well the premiere certainly addressed that...
I'd kinda like for Dennis to not actually return but the rest of the gang believe that the doll is actually him. But I imagine that that gag would get stale after, at most, two episodes.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Three episodes in and I'm kind of disappointed. Although I suppose to be fair I did fall asleep during the 3rd episode.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
24 Sep 2018, 6:05pm
Three episodes in and I'm kind of disappointed. Although I suppose to be fair I did fall asleep during the 3rd episode.
Like the last few seasons, nothing to make me go wow but neither is it awful. It still has momentum from the past, but it's slowing down.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Yeah , although i have seen a drop off the in the last two years maybe this show has been so good that even their crap was gold compared to most. But so far this year the first 3 have been more disappointing than the last. Episode 2, a company that sets up an escape room at your own apartment? Really?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
24 Sep 2018, 8:06pm
Yeah , although i have seen a drop off the in the last two years maybe this show has been so good that even their crap was gold compared to most. But so far this year the first 3 have been more disappointing than the last. Episode 2, a company that sets up an escape room at your own apartment? Really?
In the past, tho, that would be a great set-up to let the Gang show how awful and short-sighted they are, backstabbing each other at the first opportunity. But we've seen it many times before and with greater acidity.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

One of the best episodes in several seasons last night. Dennis the sociopath and the others as clueless dolts never quite understanding their bad behaviour.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Another excellent episode last night about public bathrooms and the three-fifths clause of the Constitution.

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
11 Oct 2018, 6:55am
Another excellent episode last night about public bathrooms and the three-fifths clause of the Constitution.
I thought it was one of the worst episodes of ever.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 7:30pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
You're one of the worst episodes of ever!

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 7:58pm
tepista wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
We've known Charlie for 13 years now, the gang has known him since high school and Mac since grade school. No one EVER knew he crossdressed to crap? come on, that was some bullshit.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 8:05pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 7:58pm
tepista wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
We've known Charlie for 13 years now, the gang has known him since high school and Mac since grade school. No one EVER knew he crossdressed to crap? come on, that was some bullshit.
Eh, I don't worry too much about continuity stuff for that show. Characters have their rough weird aspects that I accept from episode to episode.

JoseUnidos
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by JoseUnidos »

I just hate that I now have that horrible Pina Colada song stuck in my head.
In space no one can hear you clash!
https://www.rmillerthings.com/

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

I still haven't bothered to checkout any past the first two episodes, or was it three, since the airplane episode.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
14 Oct 2018, 8:11am
I still haven't bothered to checkout any past the first two episodes, or was it three, since the airplane episode.
The "Times Up" episode right after the airplane one is one of the best they've done.