It's Always Sunny – Season 6

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: It's Always Sunny – Season 6

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Inder wrote:A pal of mine got a Dick Towel (dot-com) for his birthday. It's spectacular.
Kitten Mittens are kinda nifty.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Inder
corecore vanguard

Post by Inder »

It's Fat Mac!

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:Image
That cat looks so humiliated.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:Image
That cat looks so humiliated.
Au contraire—he's wearing Kitten Mittens™!

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

Loved the first episode back. I was concerned during the first half it would be Sunny-By-Numbers, but as soon as fake millionaire Texan Charlie started vomiting blood capsules over that incredibly distressed woman I laughed uncontrollably.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Silent Majority wrote:Loved the first episode back. I was concerned during the first half it would be Sunny-By-Numbers, but as soon as fake millionaire Texan Charlie started vomiting blood capsules over that incredibly distressed woman I laughed uncontrollably.
Very strong first episode of the season. There's something about how Danny DeVito says "whore" that makes me laugh.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Did you just call me rum ham?

Bankrobber
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by Bankrobber »

Somehow I've managed to be out the past two Thursdays so I haven't seen the new episodes. Charlie vomiting is very promising.

Last week I bought the 6th season DVD's and the bastard has this new crappy case design I first spotted on xbox 360 games. The fucking tines that hold the disc in place crack the disc with repeated removal of the disc. I've lost a few xbox game that way. I was pissed off enough to think about maybe, someday writing an email to microsoft, now that this appears to be a multi-media problem I don't know who to send the email I'm never going to write to.
I'm so punk, I don't even take my leather jacket off when it catches fire. Which it does frequently, because of how fucking punk I am.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Bankrobber wrote:Somehow I've managed to be out the past two Thursdays so I haven't seen the new episodes. Charlie vomiting is very promising.
The second episode was much, much better in both laughs and gross-out scenes.

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

Dr. Medulla wrote:Did you just call me rum ham?
It should have been you!
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

A very solid 3 for 3. This has the potential of being Sunny's best season.

Bankrobber
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by Bankrobber »

I got to see both the second and third episodes. Both were hilarious. This season could shape up to be one of the best if it continues down the same road.

The "vacation" montage is one the highlights of the entire series as far as I'm concerned.

Frank in corpse make-up and funeral clothes had me out of breath.
I'm so punk, I don't even take my leather jacket off when it catches fire. Which it does frequently, because of how fucking punk I am.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Bankrobber wrote: The "vacation" montage is one the highlights of the entire series as far as I'm concerned.
Definitely up there. Beautifully over he top.
I immediately thought of DeVito as The Penguin.

Bankrobber
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by Bankrobber »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
I immediately thought of DeVito as The Penguin.
That thought crossed my mind when he had a bloodied, broken nose.