So what's the deal with buttplugs?

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
cretin
shamerd my assgerfed.,

So what's the deal with buttplugs?

Post by cretin » 23 Apr 2010, 11:41pm

Could someone explain buttplugs to me? I want to understand!

Suzanne H.
The Cheese

Re: So what's the deal with buttplugs?

Post by Suzanne H. » 24 Apr 2010, 1:44am

Your mother uses them.
:shifty:

eumaas
Klezmer Shogun

Post by eumaas » 24 Apr 2010, 11:46am

You guys are useless.
"The only thing that really occurs to me that I can say on this is to point out how fascinating it is that the Hassan-i-Sabbah archetype keeps turning up over and over again ... He disappears up into the mountains and is never seen again. Believe me, he'll never be seen again. He'll live forever because of that."

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi » 24 Apr 2010, 12:56pm

Anal pleasure.

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen

Post by Wolter » 24 Apr 2010, 1:05pm

Anyone else notice how oddly similar Creets and Suz's avatars are?
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

eumaas
Klezmer Shogun

Post by eumaas » 24 Apr 2010, 1:07pm

Mimi wrote:Anal pleasure.
Yeah, but how?
"The only thing that really occurs to me that I can say on this is to point out how fascinating it is that the Hassan-i-Sabbah archetype keeps turning up over and over again ... He disappears up into the mountains and is never seen again. Believe me, he'll never be seen again. He'll live forever because of that."

Mimi

Post by Mimi » 24 Apr 2010, 1:16pm

eumaas wrote:
Yeah, but how?
I never used them but it's my understanding (I found this out while looking at battery operated devises :shifty: Hey, I'm a very curious person.) that you leave them in while doing other things. *ahem* Because of all the nerve endings in the anus, supposedly it heightens the intensity of orgasm. And, they're used to train the muscles for buttsechs. I could be wrong as I read this many years ago.

Wolter

Post by Wolter » 24 Apr 2010, 1:19pm

Mimi wrote:
eumaas wrote:
Yeah, but how?
I never used them but it's my understanding (I found this out while looking at battery operated devises :shifty: Hey, I'm a very curious person.) that you leave them in while doing other things. *ahem* Because of all the nerve endings in the anus, supposedly it heightens the intensity of orgasm. And, they're used to train the muscles for buttsechs. I could be wrong as I read this many years ago.
I NEED EMPIRICAL DATA!
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

eumaas
Klezmer Shogun

Post by eumaas » 24 Apr 2010, 1:21pm

Mimi wrote:
eumaas wrote:
Yeah, but how?
I understand pressure as part of the pleasure process, but I always thought friction and varying pressure were essential, which is what seems missing from the buttplug, as cretin, a greased carrot, and I discussed last night.

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol » 24 Apr 2010, 1:28pm

Jesus ass-raping Christ, people, look it up: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butt_plugs.

:rolleyes:

Mimi

Post by Mimi » 24 Apr 2010, 1:29pm

eumaas wrote:
Mimi wrote:
eumaas wrote:
Yeah, but how?
I understand pressure as part of the pleasure process, but I always thought friction and varying pressure were essential, which is what seems missing from the buttplug, as cretin, a greased carrot, and I discussed last night.

I think you might have to buy a plug and find out for yourself. Return and report, please. :shifty:

Wolter

Post by Wolter » 24 Apr 2010, 1:31pm

Rat Patrol wrote:Jesus ass-raping Christ, people, look it up: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butt_plugs.

FONT. OF. ALL. LIES.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla » 24 Apr 2010, 1:32pm

Rat Patrol wrote:Jesus ass-raping Christ, people, look it up: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butt_plugs.

Don't pretend that you didn't just write that Wikipedia page …
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Wolter

Post by Wolter » 24 Apr 2010, 1:33pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:

Don't pretend that you didn't just write that Wikipedia page …
It's not long enough.

eumaas
Klezmer Shogun

Post by eumaas » 24 Apr 2010, 2:04pm

Too bad the article doesn't address what's at issue here.