FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Silent Majority
User avatar
Singer-Songwriter Nancy
Posts: 14485
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 8:28pm
Location: A republic of mind
Contact:

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by Silent Majority » 31 Oct 2018, 4:07am

Kool Moe Dee was in the Treacherous Three

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 17571
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by JennyB » 31 Oct 2018, 9:20am

Silent Majority wrote:
31 Oct 2018, 4:07am
FAO Jenny (and others)

http://audiobookbay.nl/audio-books/beas ... -horovitz/
We ordered it yesterday!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 9194
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by BostonBeaneater » 01 Nov 2018, 12:28am

JennyB wrote:
31 Oct 2018, 9:20am
Silent Majority wrote:
31 Oct 2018, 4:07am
FAO Jenny (and others)

http://audiobookbay.nl/audio-books/beas ... -horovitz/
We ordered it yesterday!
I want to read this but I’m still so sad. I miss them.
Image

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 17571
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by JennyB » 01 Nov 2018, 9:34am

BostonBeaneater wrote:
01 Nov 2018, 12:28am
JennyB wrote:
31 Oct 2018, 9:20am
Silent Majority wrote:
31 Oct 2018, 4:07am
FAO Jenny (and others)

http://audiobookbay.nl/audio-books/beas ... -horovitz/
We ordered it yesterday!
I want to read this but I’m still so sad. I miss them.
I know. Me too.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 80381
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by Dr. Medulla » 25 Nov 2018, 4:39pm

https://darkscene.org/28248-va-goth-ele ... -2005.html

I mean, you probably have it already, but just in case. :shifty:
I'm an expert in gold mining lore!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 17571
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by JennyB » 26 Nov 2018, 10:18am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
25 Nov 2018, 4:39pm
https://darkscene.org/28248-va-goth-ele ... -2005.html

I mean, you probably have it already, but just in case. :shifty:
I don't, so thank you! I will listen to it later!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 80381
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by Dr. Medulla » 26 Nov 2018, 10:21am

JennyB wrote:
26 Nov 2018, 10:18am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
25 Nov 2018, 4:39pm
https://darkscene.org/28248-va-goth-ele ... -2005.html

I mean, you probably have it already, but just in case. :shifty:
I don't, so thank you! I will listen to it later!
I only know that band Freezepop from there and they're quite good.
I'm an expert in gold mining lore!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 17571
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by JennyB » 26 Nov 2018, 10:22am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Nov 2018, 10:21am
JennyB wrote:
26 Nov 2018, 10:18am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
25 Nov 2018, 4:39pm
https://darkscene.org/28248-va-goth-ele ... -2005.html

I mean, you probably have it already, but just in case. :shifty:
I don't, so thank you! I will listen to it later!
I only know that band Freezepop from there and they're quite good.
Nice.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 80381
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by Dr. Medulla » 29 Jan 2019, 12:28pm

I'm an expert in gold mining lore!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 17571
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by JennyB » 29 Jan 2019, 12:40pm

MY DREAM! This would be like Heston getting to go backstage at a Starship concert!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 33374
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by tepista » 29 Jan 2019, 6:09pm

JennyB wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 12:40pm
MY DREAM! This would be like Heston getting to go backstage at a Starship concert!
One of our best friends goes to Puppy Bowl every year, she accompanies the west coast entry. Had an MVP once, named "Fumbles" who I helped name if my memory is correct. It's probably not.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 17571
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by JennyB » 30 Jan 2019, 3:09pm

tepista wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 6:09pm
JennyB wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 12:40pm
MY DREAM! This would be like Heston getting to go backstage at a Starship concert!
One of our best friends goes to Puppy Bowl every year, she accompanies the west coast entry. Had an MVP once, named "Fumbles" who I helped name if my memory is correct. It's probably not.
So damn jealous.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests