FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 16125
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by JennyB » 29 Apr 2015, 11:02pm

Kory wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Kory wrote:I meant to drop by this thread shortly after, but forgot: I went to my first Passover Seder and quite enjoyed it. Gefilte fish is not as bad as people say. Manischewitz is.
Depends on the gefilte fish. The jarred one is awful. Homemade is pretty good

The enjoyability of a seder is basically tied directly to who is running it. Almost every seder I've been to has been run by boring people that drag it out. When I haven't been to that, they've been great.
I had the jarred, I thought it was fine. This one was hosted by a friend of mine who calls herself a casual jewess, so it was pretty fun and not too long.
Jarred g-fish is an abomination.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 8401
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by Kory » 30 Apr 2015, 1:34am

JennyB wrote:
Kory wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Kory wrote:I meant to drop by this thread shortly after, but forgot: I went to my first Passover Seder and quite enjoyed it. Gefilte fish is not as bad as people say. Manischewitz is.
Depends on the gefilte fish. The jarred one is awful. Homemade is pretty good

The enjoyability of a seder is basically tied directly to who is running it. Almost every seder I've been to has been run by boring people that drag it out. When I haven't been to that, they've been great.
I had the jarred, I thought it was fine. This one was hosted by a friend of mine who calls herself a casual jewess, so it was pretty fun and not too long.
Jarred g-fish is an abomination.
You're all food wussies.
Inder:
Absolutely. Here's another collection of words:

Table salt (spoon hinge)
Octopus (Ukraine)
St. Petersburg (arms)
Ginger beer (cauliflower)
Pat Sajak (PSak)
Lamp post (self evident)
Florida Timeshare (ditto)
Heraclitus (EMI)
Developers (Developers Developers)
Boogie With Your Children

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 32409
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by tepista » 06 Jul 2015, 7:21pm

Free parking

We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 16125
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by JennyB » 06 Jul 2015, 9:53pm

tepista wrote:Free parking

That reminds me of the sign in the local grocery store which said "Passover foods in the deal aisle."
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 32409
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by tepista » 07 Jul 2015, 12:34pm

I could see this a billion times and laugh every time

Image
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 36574
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by Marky Dread » 07 Jul 2015, 2:48pm

tepista wrote:I could see this a billion times and laugh every time

Image
Did you have to pay to post that?
"NIBBLED TO DEATH BY AN OKAPI"

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 32409
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by tepista » 09 Feb 2016, 1:19pm

Image
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 16125
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by JennyB » 09 Feb 2016, 1:21pm

tepista wrote:Image
:mrgreen: A darker time in our history than the Holocaust.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 32409
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by tepista » 09 Feb 2016, 1:26pm

JennyB wrote:
tepista wrote:
:mrgreen: A darker time in our history than the Holocaust.
What was the holocaust, 10? 12 years? A walk in the park.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 74393
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by Dr. Medulla » 09 Feb 2016, 2:04pm

For over 1000 years, December 25th was a day of starvation. :(
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 32409
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by tepista » 20 Feb 2018, 1:02pm

Where was Jenny and fam this weekend, you ask?

Image
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 16125
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by JennyB » 20 Feb 2018, 3:41pm

tepista wrote:
20 Feb 2018, 1:02pm
Where was Jenny and fam this weekend, you ask?

Image
:lol:
We were actually going to see that, but saw Early Man instead. I don't get to see grown up movies anymore.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 74393
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by Dr. Medulla » 28 Feb 2018, 4:38pm

Some cradle-robbing footage for you:


(The reporter is Norm Macdonald's older brother.)
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 16125
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by JennyB » 28 Feb 2018, 5:16pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Feb 2018, 4:38pm
Some cradle-robbing footage for you:


(The reporter is Norm Macdonald's older brother.)
He looks like the lead singer of a new romantic band.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 74393
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by Dr. Medulla » 28 Feb 2018, 5:44pm

JennyB wrote:
28 Feb 2018, 5:16pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Feb 2018, 4:38pm
Some cradle-robbing footage for you:


(The reporter is Norm Macdonald's older brother.)
He looks like the lead singer of a new romantic band.
Justin and the Dreamboats *swoon*
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests