Big Foot

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Re: Big Foot

Post by Wolter »

modskin wrote:
rcs wrote:Image
Those are from where He carried you.

EDIT: "He" meaning Bigfoot, not a fictional deity.
Bigfoot is my Shepherd.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

modskin
Unknown Immortal

Post by modskin »

Wolter wrote:
modskin wrote:
rcs wrote:Image
Those are from where He carried you.

EDIT: "He" meaning Bigfoot, not a fictional deity.
Bigfoot is my Shepherd.
Swampsquatch 3:16

esteemantis
Bang Ice Geezer

Post by esteemantis »

matedog wrote:
tepista wrote:A Montana man was struck and killed by cars Sunday night while trying to hoax a Bigfoot sighting. The Montana Highway Patrol reported that Randy Lee Tenley of Kalispell was pronounced dead at the scene on U.S. Highway 93 south of Kalispell after being hit by two cars consecutively.

http://news.yahoo.com/bigfoot-hoaxer-ki ... 33221.html
Oh, life.
"Tenley's death will likely reignite a long-standing debate within the Bigfoot community: Would it be ethical to shoot and kill a Bigfoot? Some say yes, because that's the only way to prove they exist, and once proof is found, funds could be made available to protect them as an endangered species. Others say no, that because Bigfoot sightings are so rare, they must have very small populations and killing one might drive the animals to extinction."

Forget Moonbases, I want to know where the candidates of the 2012 US Presidential election stand on the REAL issues!
Conan: Did you like the Clash?
John: No. Isn't that good enough? No, no, no.
Conan: Oh Come on, elaborate. Why, did you guys think you were trying to do different things?
John: Well, their kind of songwriting really was just a few quotes from Karl Marx around a merry little melody.
Conan: With a driving back beat that just wouldn't quit!

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

esteemantis wrote:
matedog wrote:
tepista wrote:A Montana man was struck and killed by cars Sunday night while trying to hoax a Bigfoot sighting. The Montana Highway Patrol reported that Randy Lee Tenley of Kalispell was pronounced dead at the scene on U.S. Highway 93 south of Kalispell after being hit by two cars consecutively.

Oh, life.
"Tenley's death will likely reignite a long-standing debate within the Bigfoot community: Would it be ethical to shoot and kill a Bigfoot? Some say yes, because that's the only way to prove they exist, and once proof is found, funds could be made available to protect them as an endangered species. Others say no, that because Bigfoot sightings are so rare, they must have very small populations and killing one might drive the animals to extinction."

Forget Moonbases, I want to know where the candidates of the 2012 US Presidential election stand on the REAL issues!
Killing one is the ONLY was to prove they exist. Capture? What does capture mean?
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Who on earth DOESN'T take a tranq gun when hunting for Bigfeet?
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

modskin
Unknown Immortal

Post by modskin »

tepista wrote:
esteemantis wrote:
matedog wrote:

Oh, life.

Killing one is the ONLY was to prove they exist. Capture? What does capture mean?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:Who on earth DOESN'T take a tranq gun when hunting for Bigfeet?
The Organization for the Study and Preservation of the Creature Known as Bigfoot (OSPCKB) adopted the term Bigfooti as the official plural at their infamous and rancourous 2003 annual meeting in Newark, NJ.
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
The Organization for the Study and Preservation of the Creature Known as Bigfoot (OSPCKB) adopted the term Bigfooti as the official plural at their infamous and rancourous 2003 annual meeting in Newark, NJ.
I don't cotton to those stuck up snobs at OSPCKB. They've spent so much time lobbying in DC that they forget what the Rank & File go through.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I don't cotton to those stuck up snobs at OSPCKB. They've spent so much time lobbying in DC that they forget what the Rank & File go through.
Good luck getting your shit peer reviewed or your funding renewed. May as well go live in a shack in Colorado like Randall Boon, just hoping that Bigfoot knocks on his door asking for a cup of sassafras tea. Cos that's what happened once he went rogue.
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

I'm going with Bigfoots as the plural.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:I'm going with Bigfoots as the plural.
Heretic.

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Bigsfoot.

modskin
Unknown Immortal

Post by modskin »

Yetii

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

I'm gonna pitch a new Bigfoot Hunter show and call it Sasquatching the Detectives.

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

tepista wrote:I'm gonna pitch a new Bigfoot Hunter show and call it Sasquatching the Detectives.
I'm ready to join the team of "Experts."