MLB 2010

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: MLB 2010

Post by Dr. Medulla »

*wrong thread; I want 2012*
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

Dr. Medulla wrote:*wrong thread; I want 2012*
Cletus Lackey will troll here faster if you put it on the 2005 thread. :naughty:

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Rat Patrol wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:*wrong thread; I want 2012*
Cletus Lackey will troll here faster if you put it on the 2005 thread. :naughty:
Bring that asshole on!
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Goddammit. Every time this thread is bumped, I get reminded of how much the 2010 Cubs pissed me off.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Wolter wrote:Goddammit. Every time this thread is bumped, I get reminded of how much the 2010 Cubs pissed me off.
Good to know.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Wolter wrote:
JennyB wrote:
tepista wrote:
JennyB wrote:[ That's it. I am no longer a Cardinal's fan.
Don't change what you like because someone stupid likes it. You will find idiots who like your favorite TV show, your favorite food, your favorite rock band, etc. It will never end.
Yeah, but more stupid people like the Cards than any other team. :mrgreen:
I like what I'm hearing.
Bump.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Wolter wrote:
Wolter wrote:
JennyB wrote:
tepista wrote:
JennyB wrote:[ That's it. I am no longer a Cardinal's fan.
Don't change what you like because someone stupid likes it. You will find idiots who like your favorite TV show, your favorite food, your favorite rock band, etc. It will never end.
Yeah, but more stupid people like the Cards than any other team. :mrgreen:
I like what I'm hearing.
Bump.
That wasn't me. That was my evil twin, LennyZ.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Inder wrote:Hah!
Just a classic moment. Bobby V's a serious spotlight hog, but he's nevertheless entertaining as fuck.
Bump again...

Inder
corecore vanguard

Post by Inder »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Just a classic moment. Bobby V's a serious spotlight hog, but he's nevertheless entertaining as fuck.
Bump again...
Hah!

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

I pretty much reread this entire thread on my various train rides today.

Doc M also posted the Hu's on first pic at LEAST twice.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Inder wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Bump again...
Hah!
I've seen this happen in other's people's lives, but now it's happening in mine.

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Gumby1967 wrote:Wire is something I run in the homes I remodel. That said, I want say I'm into the Punk genre. Using minimal powers of reasoning (sweating profusely,I wasn't aware we had auiz t tioday) I believe there is an industry magazine titled "Wired' but I'm sureey feature all genres of music. I could simply look it up, Nah, takes the fun out of it. I am going with '"No" Reege. Final Answer! I went with no bec ause I think a Punk band would have a bit more creativity in their band's name. Now cones the part where you can #1. Scholars me on wmy answer was not only wrong, but let me know that my essay answers are Lackluster at best,#2. Inform me that I am more than welcome to post on the John Tesh forum. You guessed correctly when thought I had no clue this was dedicated to Punk. Every now and then I look to see what articles there are on my brother. Cone to think of it when I signed up my first email said: "You lost Pool"? Out of respect for you and your site I will throw myself out.I wil peek through the window to see my test grade. Thanks
This might be my favorite IMCT post ever.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog wrote:
Gumby1967 wrote:Wire is something I run in the homes I remodel. That said, I want say I'm into the Punk genre. Using minimal powers of reasoning (sweating profusely,I wasn't aware we had auiz t tioday) I believe there is an industry magazine titled "Wired' but I'm sureey feature all genres of music. I could simply look it up, Nah, takes the fun out of it. I am going with '"No" Reege. Final Answer! I went with no bec ause I think a Punk band would have a bit more creativity in their band's name. Now cones the part where you can #1. Scholars me on wmy answer was not only wrong, but let me know that my essay answers are Lackluster at best,#2. Inform me that I am more than welcome to post on the John Tesh forum. You guessed correctly when thought I had no clue this was dedicated to Punk. Every now and then I look to see what articles there are on my brother. Cone to think of it when I signed up my first email said: "You lost Pool"? Out of respect for you and your site I will throw myself out.I wil peek through the window to see my test grade. Thanks
Fuck Mitch Williams and his entire family! :cool:

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
matedog wrote:
Fuck Mitch Williams and his entire family! :cool:
I hear Mitch Williams is a Holocaust denier. Also, I have no idea who Mitch Williams is.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »