MLB 2010

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: MLB 2010

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Rat Patrol wrote:I'm having a hard time telling Gumby Williams apart from the handbag bots this morning.
It's a co-ordinated effort—look, kids, this is what happens when you don't get an online diploma.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

I did it, you guys! I drove him away with a simple question! What do I win?
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:I did it, you guys! I drove him away with a simple question! What do I win?
We don't act like assholes for prizes, ma'am. It's about serving community.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:I did it, you guys! I drove him away with a simple question! What do I win?
I do that in my job. I WANT PRIZES.
Got a Rake? Sure!

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Fine, we'll see about getting this guy to pitch to you. He'll make you feel like a slugger.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Fine, we'll see about getting this guy to pitch to you. He'll make you feel like a slugger.
Who is that again?
Got a Rake? Sure!

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Who is that again?
I think he's the one with only one nut? Or was he the one that has the car wash in Simi Valley?
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

matedog

Post by matedog »

Gumby1967 wrote:Wire is something I run in the homes I remodel. That said, I want say I'm into the Punk genre. Using minimal powers of reasoning (sweating profusely,I wasn't aware we had auiz t tioday) I believe there is an industry magazine titled "Wired' but I'm sureey feature all genres of music. I could simply look it up, Nah, takes the fun out of it. I am going with '"No" Reege. Final Answer! I went with no bec ause I think a Punk band would have a bit more creativity in their band's name. Now cones the part where you can #1. Scholars me on wmy answer was not only wrong, but let me know that my essay answers are Lackluster at best,#2. Inform me that I am more than welcome to post on the John Tesh forum. You guessed correctly when thought I had no clue this was dedicated to Punk. Every now and then I look to see what articles there are on my brother. Cone to think of it when I signed up my first email said: "You lost Pool"? Out of respect for you and your site I will throw myself out.I wil peek through the window to see my test grade. Thanks
Jesus. And he ends it all with a drunk post.

Good work, Jenny B.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

matedog

Post by matedog »

matedog wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: We don't act like assholes for prizes, ma'am. It's about serving community.
http://blogimg.goo.ne.jp/user_image/77/ ... 188230.jpg
Who is that again?
I think he's the one with only one nut? Or was he the one that has the car wash in Simi Valley?
For those of you who didn't grow up in the Conejo or San Fernando Valleys, I realized the bolded portion might have been a bit obscure -

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: We don't act like assholes for prizes, ma'am. It's about serving community.
Who is that again?
Williams, Kruk, Dykstra—god, I almost want to retroactively change my answer about who I was rooting for in the '93 WS to Toronto.

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Funny thing: I retroactively love the white trash Phillies.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

Wolter wrote:Funny thing: I retroactively love the white trash Phillies.
Plus you just can't hate Jim "Tourettes" Eisenreich.

*tweaktweaktweak*

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Your embrace of mullet metal made that an inevitability.

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Your embrace of mullet metal made that an inevitability.
[crushes can of Stroh's on forehead]

"shut up, faggot."