Hey Limeys...

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Re: Hey Limeys...

Post by Marky Dread »

tepista wrote:
18 Dec 2017, 9:21pm
Marky Dread wrote:
18 Dec 2017, 4:36am
Heston wrote:
18 Dec 2017, 3:48am
101Walterton wrote:
18 Dec 2017, 12:11am
tepista wrote:
17 Dec 2017, 8:29pm
Tell me again what the paper crowns at xmas is? Thanks.
Get pissed, eat dinner, open Christmas crackers and put on coloured paper crown. No idea why.
3 kings
The King is born on Christmas day.
He'll have a blue Christmas without you

Merry Xmas Elvis.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

101Walterton wrote:
tepista wrote:
Get pissed, eat dinner, open Christmas crackers and put on coloured paper crown. No idea why.
What the hell are Christmas crackers? Oh wait, crackers are cookies there right?
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

matedog wrote:
19 Dec 2017, 11:37am
101Walterton wrote:
tepista wrote:
What the hell are Christmas crackers? Oh wait, crackers are cookies there right?
:lol:

I actually know what those are! My ex’s family used to have them.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
tepista wrote:
Biscuits are cookies but not really cookies. Crackers are herring or the king's liver or something.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

matedog

Post by matedog »

Wolter wrote:
19 Dec 2017, 11:52am
matedog wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
tepista wrote:
:lol:

I actually know what those are! My ex’s family used to have them.
Is that why you went the Jewish route after?
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

matedog wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
tepista wrote:
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Kory wrote:
19 Dec 2017, 1:24pm
matedog wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
tepista wrote:
What Kory said.
Crackers are also the savoury ‘biscuit’ things you eat with cheese etc..
Crackers are also small explosive charges like bangers ( which are also sausages) hence why the Christmas cracker is called that because it contains a cracker.

Inder
corecore vanguard

Post by Inder »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Dec 2017, 12:01pm
matedog wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
tepista wrote:
Biscuits are cookies but not really cookies. Crackers are herring or the king's liver or something.
How do Louisiana biscuits figure in this sinister scenario?

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

101Walterton wrote:
19 Dec 2017, 2:36pm
Kory wrote:
matedog wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
tepista wrote:
What Kory said.
Crackers are also small explosive charges like bangers ( which are also sausages) hence why the Christmas cracker is called that because it contains a cracker.
Don't tell me these fucking things don't exist in America.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Heston wrote:
19 Dec 2017, 7:41pm
101Walterton wrote:
Kory wrote:
matedog wrote:
101Walterton wrote:

What Kory said.
They definitely do in Canada. The boss bought a bunch a few years ago but apparently I'm "too much of a poopyhead" (recent confirmation) to enjoy them.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

matedog

Post by matedog »

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Dec 2017, 7:53pm
Heston wrote:
19 Dec 2017, 7:41pm
101Walterton wrote:
Kory wrote:
matedog wrote:

What Kory said.
They definitely do in Canada. The boss bought a bunch a few years ago but apparently I'm "too much of a poopyhead" (recent confirmation) to enjoy them.
We have them in the states but they're nothing traditional at all. Not common knowledge.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

The boss is watching a documentary about Prince Philip. A couple observations:
1) The various historians who participate all sound like utter snobs and pricks. Their accent and tone is so fucking elitist, that the dimwitted audience can't possibly appreciate the significance of what they are communicating, but they will still participate. Anyway, the inner machinations of the royal family is deeply important. You fucking proles.
2) Those same historians and various aged members of the extended royal family all look like they've been plucked from 1977. I'm sure I've seen that same haircut and glasses on someone condemning Johnny Rotten during the jubilee.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Dec 2017, 9:55pm
1) The various historians who participate all sound like utter snobs and pricks. Their accent and tone is so fucking elitist, that the dimwitted audience can't possibly appreciate the significance of what they are communicating, but they will still participate. Anyway, the inner machinations of the royal family is deeply important. You fucking proles.
2) Those same historians and various aged members of the extended royal family all look like they've been plucked from 1977. I'm sure I've seen that same haircut and glasses on someone condemning Johnny Rotten during the jubilee.
I wonder if they also kicked their tv in after the Grundy interview.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Dec 2017, 9:55pm
Royal bastards!

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia