Hey Limeys...

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15363
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Hey Limeys...

Post by JennyB » 24 Nov 2009, 12:41pm

This is what I call a goddamn pie:

Image
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Bankrobber
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1595
Joined: 18 Jun 2008, 6:14pm
Location: Camp Blood, OK

Re: Hey Limeys...

Post by Bankrobber » 24 Nov 2009, 12:45pm

NO LID! NO PIE! I believe thy call pumpkin pie, puddy snargie with crust.
I'm so punk, I don't even take my leather jacket off when it catches fire. Which it does frequently, because of how fucking punk I am.

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 19885
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: Hey Limeys...

Post by matedog » 24 Nov 2009, 12:46pm

Regardless of the political implications of your post, that is a mighty funny picture.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15363
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Hey Limeys...

Post by JennyB » 24 Nov 2009, 12:52pm

matedog wrote:Regardless of the political implications of your post, that is a mighty funny picture.
It is, isn't it? And I found it on another board I frequent, The Colon Club.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 19885
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: Hey Limeys...

Post by matedog » 24 Nov 2009, 12:53pm

JennyB wrote:
matedog wrote:Regardless of the political implications of your post, that is a mighty funny picture.
It is, isn't it? And I found it on another board I frequent, The Colon Club.
I'm intrigued by this board. What is their stance on brown rice?
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 5004
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: Hey Limeys...

Post by Mimi » 24 Nov 2009, 12:53pm

That's perfect! :lol:

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15363
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Hey Limeys...

Post by JennyB » 24 Nov 2009, 12:54pm

matedog wrote:
JennyB wrote:
matedog wrote:Regardless of the political implications of your post, that is a mighty funny picture.
It is, isn't it? And I found it on another board I frequent, The Colon Club.
I'm intrigued by this board. What is their stance on brown rice?
It depends on who you are talking to. Someone with a colostomy or ileostomy might not like it, but someone without those might.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 14792
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Hey Limeys...

Post by 101Walterton » 24 Nov 2009, 4:30pm

JennyB wrote:This is what I call a goddamn pie:

Image
That just about sums up Pumpkin (which is only used as pig fodder where I come from) :yuck:

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 26072
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: Hey Limeys...

Post by Heston » 24 Nov 2009, 4:40pm

Bankrobber wrote:I believe thy call pumpkin pie, puddy snargie with crust.
It's actually Snadgey Slice (with crust).
So what does Marconi playing the mamba mean? "Marconi" is referring to the radio itself. It plays a deadly snake. The snake - the mamba - is slithering from the speakers. Ready to kill greedy corporations. Ready to free the world of all that is evil, and to leave behind only the youthful idealism encompassed by the tenets of rock and roll.

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5272
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: Hey Limeys...

Post by revbob » 24 Nov 2009, 4:58pm

101Walterton wrote:
JennyB wrote:This is what I call a goddamn pie:

Image
That just about sums up Pumpkin (which is only used as pig fodder where I come from) :yuck:
I noticed the turkey farmers have been giving them to the turkeys around here. I fear the turkeys will pick up a nasty pumpkiny flavor.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71061
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Hey Limeys...

Post by Dr. Medulla » 24 Nov 2009, 5:01pm

revbob wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
JennyB wrote:This is what I call a goddamn pie:

Image
That just about sums up Pumpkin (which is only used as pig fodder where I come from) :yuck:
I noticed the turkey farmers have been giving them to the turkeys around here. I fear the turkeys will pick up a nasty pumpkiny flavor.
Nerts to both of you. Spicy pumpkin pie is the crowning touch on any meal.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 19885
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: Hey Limeys...

Post by matedog » 24 Nov 2009, 5:11pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
JennyB wrote:This is what I call a goddamn pie:

Image
That just about sums up Pumpkin (which is only used as pig fodder where I come from) :yuck:
I noticed the turkey farmers have been giving them to the turkeys around here. I fear the turkeys will pick up a nasty pumpkiny flavor.
Nerts to both of you. Spicy pumpkin pie is the crowning touch on any meal.
Never liked pumpkin pie, never will.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 5004
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: Hey Limeys...

Post by Mimi » 24 Nov 2009, 5:20pm

I like a slice of pumpkin pie. After that, meh. And, I don't know, but I think it tastes better at room temperature.

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15363
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Hey Limeys...

Post by JennyB » 24 Nov 2009, 5:20pm

matedog wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
JennyB wrote:This is what I call a goddamn pie:

Image
That just about sums up Pumpkin (which is only used as pig fodder where I come from) :yuck:
I noticed the turkey farmers have been giving them to the turkeys around here. I fear the turkeys will pick up a nasty pumpkiny flavor.
Nerts to both of you. Spicy pumpkin pie is the crowning touch on any meal.
Never liked pumpkin pie, never will.
A Hoynny!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 14792
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Hey Limeys...

Post by 101Walterton » 24 Nov 2009, 5:34pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
JennyB wrote:This is what I call a goddamn pie:

Image
That just about sums up Pumpkin (which is only used as pig fodder where I come from) :yuck:
I noticed the turkey farmers have been giving them to the turkeys around here. I fear the turkeys will pick up a nasty pumpkiny flavor.
Nerts to both of you. Spicy pumpkin pie is the crowning touch on any meal.
Yeah, for a British Saddleback !!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests