*YES THERE IS A FUCKING MONOLITH ON MARS*

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 7406
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: *YES THERE IS A FUCKING MONOLITH ON MARS*

Post by Kory » 30 Sep 2015, 12:57am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:Image

http://www.space.com/27939-weird-mars-p ... photo.html

THERE IS A FUCKING (unlidded) PIE ON FUCKING MARS!!! FUCKING SAFER COMMUNITIES TOGETHER!
And who would need to eat a Mars pie? Hungry ancient astronauts. Check and fucking mate, sheeple.
ANYTHING is better than a fucking Moon Pie.
Inder:
Absolutely. Here's another collection of words:

Table salt (spoon hinge)
Octopus (Ukraine)
St. Petersburg (arms)
Ginger beer (cauliflower)
Pat Sajak (PSak)
Lamp post (self evident)
Florida Timeshare (ditto)
Heraclitus (EMI)
Developers (Developers Developers)
Boogie With Your Children

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 49245
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: *YES THERE IS A FUCKING MONOLITH ON MARS*

Post by Wolter » 30 Sep 2015, 1:13am

Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:Image

http://www.space.com/27939-weird-mars-p ... photo.html

THERE IS A FUCKING (unlidded) PIE ON FUCKING MARS!!! FUCKING SAFER COMMUNITIES TOGETHER!
And who would need to eat a Mars pie? Hungry ancient astronauts. Check and fucking mate, sheeple.
ANYTHING is better than a fucking Moon Pie.
What if that moon pie was served on a pizza?
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 7406
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: *YES THERE IS A FUCKING MONOLITH ON MARS*

Post by Kory » 30 Sep 2015, 4:13pm

Wolter wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:Image

http://www.space.com/27939-weird-mars-p ... photo.html

THERE IS A FUCKING (unlidded) PIE ON FUCKING MARS!!! FUCKING SAFER COMMUNITIES TOGETHER!
And who would need to eat a Mars pie? Hungry ancient astronauts. Check and fucking mate, sheeple.
ANYTHING is better than a fucking Moon Pie.
What if that moon pie was served on a pizza?
That's some gourmet talk, there.
Inder:
Absolutely. Here's another collection of words:

Table salt (spoon hinge)
Octopus (Ukraine)
St. Petersburg (arms)
Ginger beer (cauliflower)
Pat Sajak (PSak)
Lamp post (self evident)
Florida Timeshare (ditto)
Heraclitus (EMI)
Developers (Developers Developers)
Boogie With Your Children

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71177
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: *YES THERE IS A FUCKING MONOLITH ON MARS*

Post by Dr. Medulla » 30 Sep 2015, 4:19pm

Kory wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:Image

http://www.space.com/27939-weird-mars-p ... photo.html

THERE IS A FUCKING (unlidded) PIE ON FUCKING MARS!!! FUCKING SAFER COMMUNITIES TOGETHER!
And who would need to eat a Mars pie? Hungry ancient astronauts. Check and fucking mate, sheeple.
ANYTHING is better than a fucking Moon Pie.
What if that moon pie was served on a pizza?
That's some gourmet talk, there.
:lol: Your ears were seriously burning, weren't they?
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 7406
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: *YES THERE IS A FUCKING MONOLITH ON MARS*

Post by Kory » 30 Sep 2015, 4:35pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
And who would need to eat a Mars pie? Hungry ancient astronauts. Check and fucking mate, sheeple.
ANYTHING is better than a fucking Moon Pie.
What if that moon pie was served on a pizza?
That's some gourmet talk, there.
:lol: Your ears were seriously burning, weren't they?
I really feel an urge to at least try it now...
Inder:
Absolutely. Here's another collection of words:

Table salt (spoon hinge)
Octopus (Ukraine)
St. Petersburg (arms)
Ginger beer (cauliflower)
Pat Sajak (PSak)
Lamp post (self evident)
Florida Timeshare (ditto)
Heraclitus (EMI)
Developers (Developers Developers)
Boogie With Your Children

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71177
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: *YES THERE IS A FUCKING MONOLITH ON MARS*

Post by Dr. Medulla » 02 Jun 2017, 4:09pm

Yes, there is a fucking dead Beatle on a mountain!
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/be ... s-10545482
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25036
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: *YES THERE IS A FUCKING MONOLITH ON MARS*

Post by Flex » 02 Jun 2017, 4:12pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
02 Jun 2017, 4:09pm
Yes, there is a fucking dead Beatle on a mountain!
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/be ... s-10545482
lol
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71177
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: *YES THERE IS A FUCKING MONOLITH ON MARS*

Post by Dr. Medulla » 19 Jul 2017, 7:11am

Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 101Walterton and 5 guests