Shamerd my assgerfed

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Shamerd my assgerfed

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kaleb, age 8.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

BitterTom
Unknown Immortal

Post by BitterTom »

Seems a good place to put this.

I'm drunk, but content. I get soppy when I'm drunk. I don't have that many friends but posting here annoyingly often for you lot I'm sure makes me happy. You all seem like decent people and I'm glad I've found somewhere to talk. Apologies for the 20 odd posts a day and being like the new kid at school trying to fit in but you've made me very welcome and I really appreciate that.

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

BitterTom wrote:
20 Apr 2019, 6:56pm

I'm drunk, but content. I get soppy when I'm drunk. I don't have that many friends but posting here annoyingly often for you lot I'm sure makes me happy. You all seem like decent people and I'm glad I've found somewhere to talk. Apologies for the 20 odd posts a day and being like the new kid at school trying to fit in but you've made me very welcome and I really appreciate that.
Cheers man. We're basically all longtime pals here and it's been great having you in the mix. IMCT... It's about the friends you make while developing Cut the Crap Stockholm Syndrome.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Every now and then you need an injection of DNA to mix things up so you are very welcome. Having new people on board always stirs up good conversation, the Survivor polls are a good example.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

BitterTom wrote:

An old board member who left in a huff described this place to me as a high school cafeteria. That is, pretty immature and having a lot of the same dumb conversations over and over. He wasn't completely wrong, but his negative assessment was, I think, very wrong. You seem to get the nature of the community and it seems to suit you, so keep doing what you're doing.

Also, your musical assessments seem to be more insane than Heston's. God have mercy on your soul.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Apr 2019, 7:21pm
An old board member who left in a huff described this place to me as a high school cafeteria. That is, pretty immature and having a lot of the same dumb conversations over and over. He wasn't completely wrong, but his negative assessment was, I think, very wrong. You seem to get the nature of the community and it seems to suit you, so keep doing what you're doing.

Also, your musical assessments seem to be more insane than Heston's. God have mercy on your soul.
Sean Flynn missed out on a lot of us getting even angrier about capitalism, if that counts as a different dumb conversation.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
20 Apr 2019, 7:24pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Sean Flynn missed out on a lot of us getting even angrier about capitalism, if that counts as a different dumb conversation.
Seriously. The Groovy Times section is pretty dumb and repetitive but so what. But Dictator can generate serious critique or, at the very least, snark from a radical perspective. *shrug* Pissed off people leaving are going to throw rocks.

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Apr 2019, 7:31pm
Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Seriously. The Groovy Times section is pretty dumb and repetitive but so what. But Dictator can generate serious critique or, at the very least, snark from a radical perspective. *shrug* Pissed off people leaving are going to throw rocks.
I remember being particularly irritated that he singled me out when I was nothing but nice to his cranky, shitty ass. I should’ve been honest about how much of a worthless crybaby shithead he always was.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

BitterTom wrote:

When you're here, you're family.

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
BitterTom wrote:

Urgh. That's what makes this place fun.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
20 Apr 2019, 7:45pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

I remember being particularly irritated that he singled me out when I was nothing but nice to his cranky, shitty ass. I should’ve been honest about how much of a worthless crybaby shithead he always was.
My recollection is that he really didn't like tep, which is … unique. Ah well, nothing wrong with being judged by those who reject you.

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Apr 2019, 9:27pm
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

My recollection is that he really didn't like tep, which is … unique. Ah well, nothing wrong with being judged by those who reject you.
My carefree attitude threatened him.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

tepista wrote:
20 Apr 2019, 9:42pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Apr 2019, 9:27pm
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Flex wrote:

My carefree attitude threatened him.
He really hated the idea of anyone using the Internet unless they were wearing a hair shirt and flogging themself.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

I drank looked at art, hiked, and drank beer all day. I farted and my wife retreated to the hotel bathroom and put the fan on. I have a king size bed all to myself.

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

BitterTom wrote:

I'm glad to have someone on board who shares my great taste in music.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board