Not Anymore, Since Wolt Left...

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Re: Not Anymore, Since Wolt Left...

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
tepista wrote:
eumaas wrote:Andrew Pickens Butler sounds pretty lame. No thanks.
If I were in grade school with him, I would have nicknamed him Andrew Picks his Butt.
Stephen Douglas, ladies and gentlemen! C'mon, give the senator from Illinois a hand!
Huzzah!
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: I thought about adding a [/history nerd] tag, but that was probably redundant.
yeah.

is it wrong that I immediately thought "He sure messed up Sumner but good. Heh heh heh."
If some kind of get together ever occurs, I want you to play Brooks and BBE can be Sumner in a reenactment. No, not a reenactment. I want a recreation.
Suh, you have warmed my Antebellum heart.
If you wish, eumaas can play Andrew Pickens Butler in this game. Likewise, Flex can play Anson Burlingame for the denouement. And, just for the hell of it, let's get Tep to be Stephen Douglas—there's no real reason for this other than I think he'd ad lib a great Little Giant.
Fuck yes.

Addendum: Just saw this-
Gutterpoet wrote:Flex should be pleased, Anson Burlingame came off the most badassed of anyone involved.
I repeat: Fuck yes.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Spiff
Mostly Nekkid

Post by Spiff »

Dr. Medulla wrote:If you wish, eumaas can play Andrew Pickens Butler in this game. Likewise, Flex can play Anson Burlingame for the denouement. And, just for the hell of it, let's get Tep to be Stephen Douglas—there's no real reason for this other than I think he'd ad lib a great Little Giant.
If you need any gratuitous male nekkidness, I'm your man!
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

-- There's no fairytale ending with cocaine.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Spiff wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:If you wish, eumaas can play Andrew Pickens Butler in this game. Likewise, Flex can play Anson Burlingame for the denouement. And, just for the hell of it, let's get Tep to be Stephen Douglas—there's no real reason for this other than I think he'd ad lib a great Little Giant.
The role of Franklin Pierce has now been filled. Thanks to all who tried out.
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Spiff wrote:
The role of Franklin Pierce has now been filled. Thanks to all who tried out.
That just cracked me up.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Spiff
Mostly Nekkid

Post by Spiff »

Dr. Medulla wrote:The role of Franklin Pierce has now been filled. Thanks to all who tried out.
I'm glad that this cracked Wolter up, because Og knows he needs a ray of sunshine in his dismal little world, but I don't understand this. :shifty:
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

-- There's no fairytale ending with cocaine.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Spiff wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:The role of Franklin Pierce has now been filled. Thanks to all who tried out.
I'm glad that this cracked Wolter up, because Og knows he needs a ray of sunshine in his dismal little world, but I don't understand this. :shifty:
Google the Preston Brooks-Charles Sumner incident in 1856. All will be made clear. Unless you don't possess the history nerd gene, in which case you'll be more inclined to beat me up after school.
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft