How Do You Like Your Chimps?

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35303
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: How Do You Like Your Chimps?

Post by Marky Dread » 27 Jun 2015, 10:39pm

Image
Image

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 31897
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: How Do You Like Your Chimps?

Post by tepista » 30 Jun 2015, 12:16am

Image
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35303
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: How Do You Like Your Chimps?

Post by Marky Dread » 30 Jun 2015, 7:45pm

tepista wrote:Image
:mrgreen:
Image
Image

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 31897
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: How Do You Like Your Chimps?

Post by tepista » 06 Jul 2015, 5:15pm

[v]
[/v]
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 31897
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: How Do You Like Your Chimps?

Post by tepista » 06 Jul 2015, 5:21pm

[v]
[/v]
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35303
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: How Do You Like Your Chimps?

Post by Marky Dread » 06 Jul 2015, 6:34pm

tepista wrote:[v]
[/v]
Briliant stuff.
Image
Image

biopunk
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 2666
Joined: 23 Aug 2009, 3:04am
Location: The Mountainous End of Canada

Re: How Do You Like Your Chimps?

Post by biopunk » 21 Jul 2015, 2:17am

Image
Chewing oot a rhythm on my bubblegum

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35303
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: How Do You Like Your Chimps?

Post by Marky Dread » 21 Jul 2015, 4:36am

biopunk wrote:Image
Good parenting/bad parenting.
Image
Image

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 31897
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: How Do You Like Your Chimps?

Post by tepista » 01 Aug 2015, 2:06pm

Image
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71079
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: How Do You Like Your Chimps?

Post by Dr. Medulla » 01 Aug 2015, 2:20pm

5 Frailins? They raise the price and cut the content. The comics page is down to Gorillbert, Chimp Tracy, and Cathy.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 31897
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: How Do You Like Your Chimps?

Post by tepista » 01 Aug 2015, 3:21pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:5 Frailins? They raise the price and cut the content. The comics page is down to Gorillbert, Chimp Tracy, and Cathy.
Where's the simian interest stories? I know we're in a time of war, but every story is military or human experiments. What about the orangutan philanthropist who donated 10,000lbs of bananas to the baboon orphanage? Do they get any coverage? Never.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35303
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: How Do You Like Your Chimps?

Post by Marky Dread » 01 Aug 2015, 3:28pm

tepista wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:5 Frailins? They raise the price and cut the content. The comics page is down to Gorillbert, Chimp Tracy, and Cathy.
Where's the simian interest stories? I know we're in a time of war, but every story is military or human experiments. What about the orangutan philanthropist who donated 10,000lbs of bananas to the baboon orphanage? Do they get any coverage? Never.
That was the headline in Thursdays paper.
Image
Image

Spiff
User avatar
Mostly Nekkid
Posts: 3713
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:23am
Location: In the Spiff Bunker

Re: How Do You Like Your Chimps?

Post by Spiff » 02 Aug 2015, 12:19pm

Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35303
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: How Do You Like Your Chimps?

Post by Marky Dread » 03 Aug 2015, 7:31am

Sorry, something went wrong.

We're working on it and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can.

Go Back

Fuck you Facebook!
Image
Image

Spiff
User avatar
Mostly Nekkid
Posts: 3713
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:23am
Location: In the Spiff Bunker

Re: How Do You Like Your Chimps?

Post by Spiff » 03 Aug 2015, 8:05am

Marky Dread wrote:
Sorry, something went wrong.

We're working on it and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can.

Go Back

Fuck you Facebook!
It was a video of a filthy ape doing sit ups and push ups, by order of, and under the control of, a glorious human.
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests