The Catch-All Brag About Your Significant Other thread

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Kory
Unknown Immortal

Re: The Catch-All Brag About Your Significant Other thread

Post by Kory »

Thanks all!
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Chuck Mangione
Spitting Image

Post by Chuck Mangione »

Congrats Kory, Flex, James, and Kaleb!

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Jees remember when it was all cool kids round here?
Well maybe not cool but kids!
When I first joined I wasn't married and didn't have any kids now 50.5W is 16 and drives her own car!!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

101Walterton wrote:
12 Jul 2017, 6:12pm
When I first joined I wasn't married and didn't have any kids now 50.5W is 16 and drives her own car!!
I had two-thirds a head of hair back then. Man, those were the days.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Jul 2017, 6:20pm
101Walterton wrote:
12 Jul 2017, 6:12pm
I had two-thirds a head of hair back then. Man, those were the days.
We used to roll mad jays and now we just roll over to avoid bed sores.

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Up early to a iron shirt and polish shoes for 50.5W who has an interview for Head Girl (don't even think about it!) this afternoon!!

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Hold the back page!!!
50.5W just qualified in the pole vault for the Under 20 World Athletics Championships with her 3rd attempt at 4.05m. Not bad considering she is still 16 💪

Time to book my holiday in Finland 😎

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

Me and Niomie went for a beer, burger and quiz about Peep Show - one of her favourite things to rewatch. She was pretty amped about being in with a shot of winning one of these, when the quizmaster told us we'd all have to get our smartphones out, download the quiz app and answer on there. "Oh, that fucking sucks" I thought, reaching for the phone. Furious and passionate, she asked if we could go. She didn't want anything to do with a night that was supposed to be about human interaction be turned into staring at screens. Whatever, I didn't mind going. In her finest righteous Lisa Simpson hectoring style, she explained her issue to the dude and asked for a refund. We walked home with some cans in our hands while she ranted about how capitalism was to blame. That was a laugh.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Silent Majority wrote:
06 Mar 2018, 9:24pm
Me and Niomie went for a beer, burger and quiz about Peep Show - one of her favourite things to rewatch. She was pretty amped about being in with a shot of winning one of these, when the quizmaster told us we'd all have to get our smartphones out, download the quiz app and answer on there. "Oh, that fucking sucks" I thought, reaching for the phone. Furious and passionate, she asked if we could go. She didn't want anything to do with a night that was supposed to be about human interaction be turned into staring at screens. Whatever, I didn't mind going. In her finest righteous Lisa Simpson hectoring style, she explained her issue to the dude and asked for a refund. We walked home with some cans in our hands while she ranted about how capitalism was to blame. That was a laugh.
I like her.

Also, how to they police for cheating when people are allowed to have their phones out?
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

Kory wrote:
06 Mar 2018, 9:27pm
Silent Majority wrote:
I like her.

Also, how to they police for cheating when people are allowed to have their phones out?
Right, good point.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Silent Majority wrote:
What a marvellous woman. Feel free to pass that on.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Yeah I can understand her frustration. I havent participated in a pub quiz in ages and was wondering how you keep people from cheating with their phones these days.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Mar 2018, 9:31pm
Silent Majority wrote:
What a marvellous woman. Feel free to pass that on.
I agree with this post.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

revbob wrote:
06 Mar 2018, 9:57pm
Yeah I can understand her frustration. I havent participated in a pub quiz in ages and was wondering how you keep people from cheating with their phones these days.
A lot of pubs around here do picture quizzes now so you can't really cheat.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

well done, Ni.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!